It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 pm

Somatic Transfer bug

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Dragon_Warrior

Somatic Transfer bug

PostSat Jun 14, 2014 9:30 pm

i knew that the big patch is comming and i don't even knew if somatic transfer will be present in it... but:

currently:

Somatic transfer can be cast more than once at a time (turn after turn up to two buffed unit with same non cumulative -2 penalty.
Additionaly when casted two times - drawback dissapears when first transfer ends - while second unit is still buffed (for free-no penalty).
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

MhBlis

Re: Somatic Transfer bug

PostSun Jun 15, 2014 3:48 am

I can confirm this.

Also it is currently on Kain so we could potentially have two Hero statted puppets on the field.

Legulysse

Site Admin

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 10:28 am

Thanks for the report !
The penalties stacking will be fixed.
The concurrent casting is an intended behavior though. Did something make you think it was not the case ?
Dogs of War Online - Developper

Dragon_Warrior

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 11:42 am

The concurrent casting is an intended behavior though. Did something make you think it was not the case ?

i wasn't sure if multiple cast was intended or not - but either way there was a bug to fix ;)
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Return to General Forum