It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:14 pm

Website

Submit here your topics for the Official Guide! / Soumettez ici vos topics pour le guide officiel !
  • Author

swinweflue

Website

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 10:34 am

HI, you Guys should really update the Website Design :), it takes little efford and boosts the Game popularity.

swinweflue

Re: Website

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 10:39 am

You could start by translating everything in English and adding a Wiki so Community can add Lore, Units, Stats and Tactics there. This would make it a lot easier for new players and more rewarding for more experienced ones.

Astralwyrm

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 4:14 pm

There is a wiki, i'm not sure it's the kind your talking about but there is one. I know that they are working on tutorials, not sure about detailing troops stats onto the website but i'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to do once they have them finished. Maintaining their accuracy as stuff change would probably be the real work if anything.

Heres a link.

http://en.wiki.confrontation-games.com/Main_Page

MhBlis

PostFri Jul 04, 2014 4:39 am

They didn't want to put up unit stats and details until the balance rounds are though since that just makes a lot of extra work. This is very understandable really for a beta.

As it stands the wiki is also out of date with the new game system. But more guidance would be nice in places.

Return to Suggestions