It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 pm

Your server robbed me.

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

kooshbag

Your server robbed me.

PostSun May 25, 2014 8:48 am

I beat a guy in 400 VIP. As I was waiting for the server reply, it skipped the victory screen and jumped right into the main menu without adding a point to my score. :|

My gamer alias is "NewMexKush" and my opponent was "paulwdk".
Last edited by kooshbag on Sun May 25, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
They told me I was good at catching fish. Now they are dead. Spear mints for everyone!~ Vince The Pince - Wolfen Hunter

MhBlis

Re: Your server robbed me.

PostSun May 25, 2014 9:56 am

I've had similiar problems in the past. I posted about it then as well. As a follow up some of those games and points showed up a few days later for me though some still only showed up for my opponent.

Right now the server seems laggy as sin. There has been some improvement but I still struggle to load the menus and forget about opening my mail or starting missions. It's not my connection since everything else is running lag free.

Dragon_Warrior

PostSun May 25, 2014 10:51 am

Your server robbed me.

While report alone is ok and game crashes can be annoying if you are the winning side - but really naming a thread that suggest spending a bag of $ for cyans that never appeared is quite confusing...
Last edited by Dragon_Warrior on Tue May 27, 2014 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Bousk

Site Admin

PostMon May 26, 2014 10:06 am

Hi,

there was an issue during the post-match process.
Your opponent already had a non-validated post-match. Post-match are unique and he should not have been able to go in-game.
Unfortunately, we would need his report about how he could go to game while a post-match was pending.
Dogs of War Online - Dev Team

kooshbag

PostMon May 26, 2014 12:42 pm

Bousk wrote:Hi,

there was an issue during the post-match process.
Your opponent already had a non-validated post-match. Post-match are unique and he should not have been able to go in-game.
Unfortunately, we would need his report about how he could go to game while a post-match was pending.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I don't expect the gentlemen to post his side of the situation, being that he did not notice the skip until I mentioned it. If it happens again against the same person or anyone else, I'll be sure to let you guys know.
They told me I was good at catching fish. Now they are dead. Spear mints for everyone!~ Vince The Pince - Wolfen Hunter

Astralwyrm

PostTue May 27, 2014 11:07 am

Same thing just happened to me oh well back to matchmaking.

Return to General Forum