It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:26 pm

Members introductions

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Gorathiel

Re: Members introductions

PostTue Jan 28, 2014 6:22 pm

Moin everybody,

I played strategie games for over 20 years and Table-Top Games for round about 18 years. I hope to get my Beta Key soon so we can have a few games together and perhaps I can help the Dev`s by sort out some bugs.

Hope we will see us in Battle

Gorathiel

P.S. - How long does it takes to get the key? I`am very interested in these game ;)

Buzzhorn1

PostTue Feb 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Hi guys. Buzzhorn1 here, though you can just call me Buzz.

Decided to sign up for the open beta since I am a HUGE fan of turn based strategy games, whether they be tabletop or video games. The game looks largely promising and the community seems to be helpful and not very toxic, actually coming pretty close to a 7 on the PH scale. :lol: Looking forward to exploring what DoW has to offer.
There is no peace, only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

bellakor

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Hi im bellak.
Im a new Undead player.
And i can't stand for new armies.

Anurak

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you. Just started and the game looks fun.

gad0

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 2:32 pm

hey everyone - my name is Jeremy. i have a passion for any competitive activity (been a professional dancer, martial artist, amateur fighter, longtime dota2 league player) and i really enjoy the game. What drew me in was the wolves on the cover image (in love with wolves also). before i played this, i was playing Xcom pretty frequently, but i didnt like their multiplayer.

I am also a personal trainer, so if anyone needs advice on working out/losing weight/martial arts/getting started, send me a PM! nice to meet you all!

Spawnferkel

PostFri Feb 14, 2014 3:05 am

Hello all, Spawnferkel here from Germany.

I was a very active participant on the tabletop game Confrontation and all of it's related games (well, i didn't play Rag'narok since the rules were very clumsy), and especially hosted a P&P campaign on the Cadwallon setting for several years (in fact, the actual campaign is just about to end this year).

I was/am a very avid commander of the Dirz, but also have a complete set of Drunes, Cadwallon/Mercenaries and some Ophidians and Devourer still lying around.

I am still a huge fan of the universe of Aarklash and despite the shortcomings of Rackham and it's final demise I really would like to see another iteration of the tabletop game emerge on the market (but please, NO prepainted plastic miniatures).

As for the digital franchise, I really liked the Confrontation video game, despite not being a wargame at all. I still wait for an opportunity to grab Aarklash: Legacy so I can also experience a more Cadwallon-ish take on the game.

I would like to hear from any other players who also have had the opportunity to collect and play with the tabletop miniatures.

So long, have a good game.
Find me ingame as Fleischpest

bigpapirick

PostSat Feb 15, 2014 6:03 am

Hey all, long time turn based strategy enthusiast. Also long time table top WH 40K player. This game is a blast, looking forward to meeting like minds.

IGN: bigpapirick
Eastern Time-zome, United States

Krenar

PostWed Feb 19, 2014 11:34 pm

Hello everyone.
I am writing this on my phone so excuse spelling errors.

My name is Krenar Dakaj, i am an albanian and grew up in switzerland. I love strategy games and i loved warhammer. I play World of Warcraft/Hearthstone/Dota 2.
This game is amazing the community seems cool which i love , i accidentally found this beautiful game on steam 2 days ago amd camt stop playing ever simce then.

Looking Forward to play with you!
In game name is Grey Knight

Cheeba

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 11:05 am

Hi I'm Cheeba and I'm her to hold up the banner for Austria :)
I played Confrontation nearly from day one ... loved the beautiful minis, the stories, the art and the game.
There are no better minis in TT for painting than the Confrontation minis! ... before I became a father I painted quite many of them ... but now that I have a 15 month old minion running around in my Castle i need to protect them delicate beauties and put'em fare away. unfortunatly I don't see them any more ... here is a link to some of my minis mostly Confrontation http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/Cheeba ... damn how I miss those days when we were waiting for the "monthly" Rackham releases :D
hope this game is successful ... I would love to see more armies and minis! Keep up the good work!
Confrontation Armies: Wolfen - Sessairs - Drunen - Devourer - Cynwalls

iamfelps

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Cheers from Brazil! What a nice game you got here!

P.S.: Menu soundtrack is amazing, would you mind making more awesome sounds like that? :)
PreviousNext

Return to General Forum