It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:19 am

The great feedback thread

Let's talk about official announcements.
  • Author

Astralwyrm

Re: The great feedback thread

PostThu Sep 18, 2014 3:50 am

Anyone know what the engagement penalty is for Mages + faithful? like what % of chance to cast does it equal, is it effected by the number of surrounding units?

Astralwyrm

PostSun Nov 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Astralwyrm wrote:Recently i've noticed some players leaving once they get into the setup phase, i think because they are after a certain map.

chimeraelite wrote:I've noticed the same thing. Maybe there needs to be some sort of penalty if you leave that early in a game. Not sure what it should be though... Also, would it be possible to match people up based on their level or win ratio? The last two games I've played were both people who had no idea what they were doing.

I'm fairly certain now some players are using this to climb the board and avoid losses by controlling what map/faction they have to face. If they see something they don't like or just for whatever reason they believe they won't win they just quit during the preparation screen and search again.

chimeraelite

PostTue Nov 04, 2014 5:09 pm

So punish them when they leave during that phase. The only punishment that comes to mind is counting it as a loss to encourage them to actually fight the battle out. Even if they don't, it'll be a bit harder for them to game the system and climb the ladder.
Temper your aggression with strategy and you will be unstoppable. Fight with reckless abandon and you will be slaughtered.
Ign- Chimeraelite
Youtube Channel- Chimeraelite1
All criticisms are welcome. Just trying to start a dialogue on the game.

Astralwyrm

PostFri Nov 07, 2014 2:11 pm

Shouldn't Assault Fire's Range be 6? i mean it's awkward that if Assault Crossbowman could charge he could charge 5 spaces but because Assault Fire's range is 5 he can only charge 4 spaces. edit: In unit profiles shouldn't it be Uses per activation/match rather than Used per activation/match?

chimeraelite

PostFri Nov 28, 2014 8:53 pm

Have a slight problem with what happens when people disconnect. Lost connection in the last game I played, and despite having more elixer points, 3-0 in my favor, and it was counted as a loss for me. Does anyone know exactly how they determine what they actually have in place when someone disconnects mid game? You would think they would either count it as neither a loss or a win (a draw maybe?) and just let it slide, like when people leave during the army select screen (but they obviously don't).

What do you guys think they should do to figure out this problem?
Temper your aggression with strategy and you will be unstoppable. Fight with reckless abandon and you will be slaughtered.
Ign- Chimeraelite
Youtube Channel- Chimeraelite1
All criticisms are welcome. Just trying to start a dialogue on the game.

phil413ican

PostMon Dec 01, 2014 7:56 pm

I believe what happens is the person who loses connection loses the game. The other player then gets the win.

That at least appears to be my experience in these situations.
Previous

Return to News