It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:11 am

Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Dragon_Warrior

Re: Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

PostThu Oct 02, 2014 7:48 am

Astralwyrm wrote:
Dragon_Warrior wrote:additionaly Blaze is do much random^2 spell...
- Chosen have only 65% to cast it
- later on final effect have somthing like 50% (from 20% to 70%) to blind enemy unit.

So not worth consuming a Divine Favor on it then?

not exacly becouse even after wasting DF you have 20-50% to blind one exact target that hou need to weaken ;)
and anything less than 80% is too random for me ;)

BTW
While Blured aura - have -2ACC, -2 <<short defense>> description - enemy units have description saying about only -1/-1 penalty.

Currently after some tests i see these guys usefull only as a support 'Primal' caster... but one primal per 2 turns + TOU of sparkling looks pretty weak compared to GoE running in groups of 3 ;)
Blaze could be nice but needs to be less random (but maybe weaker)... for example GoE miracle blocks spells in radious of 8 hexes with 90% and without further tests ;)
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Astralwyrm

PostThu Oct 02, 2014 8:53 am

So i painted my Melmoth with Behemoth Grey and if i try to paint him with Archeron Black it tells me he already has that paint applied. If i then try to paint him with Behemoth Grey it says the same thing so he can't possibly be both colours at once.

Dragon_Warrior

PostThu Oct 02, 2014 11:49 am

Astralwyrm wrote:So i painted my Melmoth with Behemoth Grey and if i try to paint him with Archeron Black it tells me he already has that paint applied. If i then try to paint him with Behemoth Grey it says the same thing so he can't possibly be both colours at once.

paint him pink and then black ;)
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Astralwyrm

PostThu Oct 02, 2014 1:09 pm

... OK but if i get stuck with a pink Melmoth he's going to be coming for you!

edit: Well i could apply pink but i still can't apply black on any colour we have available. I could atleast reapply grey >.>';;

adngoateurbaby

PostTue Oct 07, 2014 9:36 pm

So just had a horrible game breaking bug happen. I was playing as wolfen vs undead and starting on the second turn the game froze up for a few seconds. When it unfroze none of my abilities worked, I put natural selection on a great fang and then did his mighty blow ability against a war gargoyle right next to me but the game never showed the attack animations or anything and instantly skipped to the other players turn. Gargoyle then killed the great fang and pursued into my fury of the graves, who I then cast wary fury on and attacked the gargoyle, and the fury only attacked ONCE, which did do some damage, and then back to the opponents turn.
So I activate Emerok and try to blast the gargoyle with chant of fate, cast succeedes, the animation goes off yet no damage is done so I charge him in and he, again, attacks only ONCE. I'm mentioning all this in game chat cause all of my opponents stuff seems to work fine and all they reply is "bug bug buuug :)". So I just quit the game and jump into an AI game, same exact stuff happens. Emeroks spells go off, animation happens but no damage is done and they only attack once instead of twice.
Steam had a update for the game so I don't know if that messed everything up or what, but deleted the game and am now reinstalling it to see if that fixed whatever went wrong.

adngoateurbaby

PostTue Oct 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Ok so deleting and reinstaling the game did nothing. I also switched over to my Lion company and tried a AI game with Silliene, noticed that none of her abilities showed up in the box next to her portrait, she has strategist(1) but the starting discipline roll showed I rolled a 0+a number when it should have been 1+ whatever. Her headshot ability hit yet also did no damage, I used offensive stance on a lion and he only attacked once.....
I have no idea what is going on with your game, but with no updates, or news or anything since the last update in freakin JULY(which for a game in beta is pretty ridiculous, seriously), you guys going to have a ghost town here when you finally decide to fix this stuff.

phil413ican

PostTue Oct 07, 2014 10:06 pm

I had the same issues playing as Ram vs Lion. If you used an ability it said it was activated, but then nothing. No skills were listed on any units, the only stance that worked for me was tide of dead. There were also no riposte from any attacks.

Astralwyrm

PostWed Oct 08, 2014 10:48 am

They said on steam that they fixed the issue by reseting their own servers. I haven't seen this issue when i've been playing today so it seems to be fixed now.

Dragon_Warrior

PostWed Oct 08, 2014 11:21 am

Astralwyrm wrote:They said on steam that they fixed the issue by reseting their own servers. I haven't seen this issue when i've been playing today so it seems to be fixed now.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3765 - not only on steam ;)

Astralwyrm

PostWed Oct 08, 2014 11:26 am

Yeah i noticed it after i posted it... lol
PreviousNext

Return to General Forum