It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 pm

Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Astralwyrm

Re: Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

PostTue Sep 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Well i've never seen it mentioned which is why i asked.

Astralwyrm

PostFri Sep 12, 2014 11:22 am

Divine Wrath says that it lasts the turn but when i check the unit's tooltip on the next turn they still have the attribute listed among their attributes.

Astralwyrm

PostSat Sep 13, 2014 7:55 am

So i was looking at some websites whilst waiting for matchmaking and when i came back i found this.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =313323950

edit:
And i found this in a simillar fashion i tab out whilst i'm waiting for a match to show up so i don't know if that has to do with it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =316338603

Also you probably already know about this but the lag after switching your units in the prep screen is quite irritating. The game takes like 5-10 seconds (maybe more) after you finish reorganising your army to let you hit the confirm button.
Last edited by Astralwyrm on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astralwyrm

PostWed Sep 17, 2014 1:27 pm

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =315152633

Theres a bug during the preparation screen where the wrong army is displayed. I got Wolfen show up when it was ram.

Astralwyrm

PostFri Sep 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Not sure if i reported this before or if this existed back when Kain was first introduced (it probably was but peeps usually run black paladins with him so i didn't notice it) but i've noticed a big bug with him. When you deal the killing blow and Fierce is activated you are awarded 3 elixir, then when he dies at the end of the turn you get another 3 elixir. So he gives the opponent 6 elixir for killing him instead of 3.

phil413ican

PostSun Sep 28, 2014 3:17 am

Astralwyrm wrote:Not sure if i reported this before or if this existed back when Kain was first introduced (it probably was but peeps usually run black paladins with him so i didn't notice it) but i've noticed a big bug with him. When you deal the killing blow and Fierce is activated you are awarded 3 elixir, then when he dies at the end of the turn you get another 3 elixir. So he gives the opponent 6 elixir for killing him instead of 3.

I have seen this happen before in a game I played against Kain.

Astralwyrm

PostWed Oct 01, 2014 11:00 am

It's even worse than i thought. I just went up against an opponent using Kain and i noticed my Elixir jumped when i used morbid explosion adjacent to Kain whilst he was dying. I then hit him with my archers to be sure. Everytime he takes damage whilst in the Dying state he give the opponent 3 Elixir.

Dragon_Warrior

PostWed Oct 01, 2014 12:44 pm

Astralwyrm wrote:It's even worse than i thought. I just went up against an opponent using Kain and i noticed my Elixir jumped when i used morbid explosion adjacent to Kain whilst he was dying. I then hit him with my archers to be sure. Everytime he takes damage whilst in the Dying state he give the opponent 3 Elixir.

Imagine Gold Reward based on elixir gained durning one game ;)
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Dragon_Warrior

PostWed Oct 01, 2014 4:45 pm

Chosen of light

Blured aura - still have <<short defense>> description
Blaze - sometimes effect passes through the solid walls

additionaly Blaze is do much random^2 spell...
- Chosen have only 65% to cast it
- later on final effect have somthing like 50% (from 20% to 70%) to blind enemy unit.
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Astralwyrm

PostWed Oct 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Dragon_Warrior wrote:additionaly Blaze is do much random^2 spell...
- Chosen have only 65% to cast it
- later on final effect have somthing like 50% (from 20% to 70%) to blind enemy unit.

So not worth consuming a Divine Favor on it then?
PreviousNext

Return to General Forum