It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:16 pm

Members introductions

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Spawnferkel

Re: Members introductions

PostMon Mar 03, 2014 10:43 pm

Cheeba wrote:Hi I'm Cheeba and I'm her to hold up the banner for Austria :)
I played Confrontation nearly from day one ... loved the beautiful minis, the stories, the art and the game.
There are no better minis in TT for painting than the Confrontation minis! ... before I became a father I painted quite many of them ... but now that I have a 15 month old minion running around in my Castle i need to protect them delicate beauties and put'em fare away. unfortunatly I don't see them any more ... here is a link to some of my minis mostly Confrontation http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/Cheeba ... damn how I miss those days when we were waiting for the "monthly" Rackham releases :D
hope this game is successful ... I would love to see more armies and minis! Keep up the good work!

Do I remember you from the old planetconfrontation.de website?
Find me ingame as Fleischpest

Deathalus

PostTue Mar 04, 2014 6:51 pm

HI guys!

I'm 20andsomething years old guy from Italy, who loves video games, music and little more.
I've been playing wargames since I was a little kid but ended up giving up over time due to the lack of money. so I was really happy to see a tabletop wargame like confrontacion turning into an online game so I jumped right in!

I first picked ram but now I read all over the forum that they are underpowered. D'OH!!!! Anyway I find them pertty funny to play and I think I'm just going to play them anyway cause I really love their special order too much XD

so here I go! c ya around!!!

Fightdude

PostWed Mar 12, 2014 10:10 pm

Hello, fellow mercenaries.

I am very excited for this game to launch. I have played many of the tabletop minis games, but missed out on Confrontation because it was just too expensive to have them imported, and none of our local players knew the rules.

In any case, this is really shaping up to be a fun game. It's not done yet, but that's what betas are all about.

I hope to see you all in game!

P.S. I apologize for my golem. I know he's ridiculous. Once I get more points, I'll buy some other stuff and mix it up a bit. Until then, just shoot him up and he'll fall like anything else.

Ahramir

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Hello everyone,

My nickname ingame is "Nyrzhel", and i play each of the three factions. I'm a French player, not playing hardcore (maybe half a dozen games of DoW a week since the open beta) but I really enjoy the game, and I'm eager to see it grow even better !

I never played the tabletop game "Confrontation", I went for Warhammer instead (playing skavens and High elves). But I own a RPG book of Cadwallon (never played it) and I really like the design of this universe.

GardenOfSun

PostMon Mar 24, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello sirs and ladies,
GardenOfSun here (both in forum and game), and I'm pleased to have discovered such a nice game. What can I say, the lore and artwork of the Aarklash universe have drawn him almost immediately, and to find beneath that such an interesting, deep but not too overly complex strategy game like this was a real surprise. In the past I've almost never posted on games' boards, but in thi case I decided to register after seeing the cozy community you have here and the kind and costant involvement of the devs.
May we meet in game!

chimeraelite

PostTue Mar 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Hey all,
Just dropping in to say hey. I've been playing this game for a few weeks and can usually be found running people into the ground with my Wolfen Pack, The Elite or The Chosen :twisted: I love the different play styles which are actually viable, and how while this game is difficult, and in early beta, it is fair. People can say that the wolfen are overpowered, I don't think so. Getting surrounded and beaten into the ground is a very real possibility. The only thing I wish for are more units so there aren't so many mirror matches. I can't wait for the other armies to be revealed and I hope to see you guys in game sometime.
Temper your aggression with strategy and you will be unstoppable. Fight with reckless abandon and you will be slaughtered.
Ign- Chimeraelite
Youtube Channel- Chimeraelite1
All criticisms are welcome. Just trying to start a dialogue on the game.

7heHumbleDwarf

PostWed Mar 26, 2014 12:49 am

Greetings from 7heHumbleDwarf.

I found this gem of a game a few days back; man is it a blast.
As a long-time strategy/tactics game lover, this game works for me on so many levels...
...and the Confrontation universe seems sooo cool!!!

So far I've most enjoyed leading my Lions into battle, but I am awaiting the addition of the other civilizations with great anticipation... especially the dwarves of Tir-Nâ-Bor.

I look forward to crushing (...and being crushed by...) your companies in the days to come ^^.
...and do not be afraid of the people of the land; they are only helpless prey to us!

Woozaii

PostThu Mar 27, 2014 3:45 pm

Heya, a friend of mine recommended this game to me a few days ago, and suddenly I have played it for 25 hours on my steam profile. Awesome game so far!

My name is Peter and I rarely do anything on forums, except for lurking. Maybe that will change with Dogs of War.

I hope to meet you people in matchmaking soon! :D
Peter Cool on Steam.

Beobachter

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 2:13 am

Hello from the North American continent.
I am Beobachter and have always had a thing for war gaming, despite being unable to buy actual miniatures in my area.
I look forward to playing with you guys.
In-game: nullAurelian
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
It's time to toss the dice.

chimeraelite

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 6:57 am

Hey all. My name is Chimeraelite and I've been playing Dogs of War Online ever since the open beta began. I'm not a great player, but I'm working on improving not only my game, but also trying to get the game to a wider audience. I have a youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_C7Fn ... CT_XqzEKQA. My hope is to grow to the point where I attract people who didn't know about the game, and convince them to try it out. I would greatly appreciate anyone who decides to check me out. Criticisms are welcome, especially concerning my gameplay. Thanks again.
Temper your aggression with strategy and you will be unstoppable. Fight with reckless abandon and you will be slaughtered.
Ign- Chimeraelite
Youtube Channel- Chimeraelite1
All criticisms are welcome. Just trying to start a dialogue on the game.
PreviousNext

Return to General Forum