It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:21 am

Porfavor , Apartado español. / Please , Spanish Boards .

Everything that is not related with DoWO goes here.
  • Author

brianwilson

Porfavor , Apartado español. / Please , Spanish Boards .

PostThu Jan 09, 2014 3:23 pm

Buenas a todos queridos amigos , mi nombre es WiilsonHD , antes de nada decir que dios , que increible es este juego ¿Verdad? Bueno , estoy abriendo este Post , haber si con suerte , para que nos habran un apartado en hispano , para todos los que amamos en este juego tanto .

Por otra parte , os animo a todos los que no tengáis un gran nivel , como yo , en Ingles a que si queréis aportar algún tipo de comentario o duda , podéis reflejarlos aquí y estaré encantado de responderlo , saludos chicos y mucha suerte.

[*]This post has been created to offer a place in the forum an opportunity for all members of the community Dogs Of War could ask your questions or discuss their experiences in the game, but in another language such as Castilian as no has given many people speak English very well or understand. Sorry if I have the wrong place to put the post, but did not find any other place to put it. Moreover implement a paragraph would be nice too :) in Castilian and that there are actually many Hispanic players eager to play the game.
¡Crazy game lover and paladin level 90 heroic s12! xD

C4nt3r

Re: Porfavor , Apartado español. / Please , Spanish Boards .

PostThu Jan 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Agree. +1 for spanish place, but I suppose, first we have to get something like a census to know if it's worth. Maybe there aren't too many spanish players.

Signed:
Un recién llegado jugador español :P

Legulysse

Site Admin

PostThu Jan 09, 2014 4:30 pm

I'm not sure it's a good idea to split the forums into many languages.
My main concern is that as French developers, we will only read feedbacks in French and English. And I would say that having both French and English is already a sad split in the community.
If you mean a Spanish subcategory to just discuss between players, it may be nice, but it would require a dedicated moderator. I would say it's just too early for that.
Anyway that's just my point of view, I'm not in charge for this kind of decision.
Dogs of War Online - Developper

brianwilson

PostFri Jan 10, 2014 11:51 pm

If I agree with you, my question is, is there a problem with using another language in the English forum for example?
¡Crazy game lover and paladin level 90 heroic s12! xD

Legulysse

Site Admin

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 10:31 am

If it's for friendly discussions between players like here there is no problem ;)
My only concern is about feedback, if we add a full forum section for Spanish the team will not be able to read your feedbacks. I just wanted to point that.
Dogs of War Online - Developper

Return to Blah-blah & Off-Topic