It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 am

The great feedback thread

Let's talk about official announcements.
  • Author

Dragon_Warrior

Re: The great feedback thread

PostSat Sep 06, 2014 8:36 pm

War furry cancels all other stances - so 4 attacks would be fortunately impossible :P
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Astralwyrm

Dragon_Warrior

PostTue Sep 09, 2014 12:28 pm

we need news and new content :P
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Astralwyrm

PostTue Sep 09, 2014 3:10 pm

We need new content and news! 8-)

Dragon_Warrior

PostTue Sep 09, 2014 4:12 pm

I hope that after finishing Styx - DoW Team will get few new members for some time :P

Astralwyrm

PostTue Sep 16, 2014 11:30 am

Arinius and 3 Assault Lions is too much in the current game, the OP Guardian of Equilibrium build with Emerok is really all that can compete with them and Kerberos. (and you can just change your army for ram) So i would suggest that some changes need to be made some where because the synergy with Arinius and the ap cost of Assault Lions is too strong at the moment.

Dragon_Warrior

PostTue Sep 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Astralwyrm wrote:Arinius and 3 Assault Lions is too much in the current game, the OP Guardian of Equilibrium build with Emerok is really all that can compete with them and Kerberos. (and you can just change your army for ram) So i would suggest that some changes need to be made some where because the synergy with Arinius and the ap cost of Assault Lions is too strong at the moment.

LOL - srsly - you simply dont have any serious opoonents - thats all :P

Assault Lions are soft as hell :P And if anything is to strong in your build - there is something dirrefent - not the lions :P

Ill try to find time for 2-3 games today - after work.

Astralwyrm

PostTue Sep 16, 2014 6:21 pm

The lions may not be OP but with synergy of 3 Lions and Arinius they're low toughness becomes very much a non issue. With prudent movement you can spread stun and weave through the defence to the opponent's Champion. They have so much move you can wait the first turn out till the very last moment and move them right into combat range and then get two hits in as the second turn starts with Commanding Shout. Arinius pretty much always gets the initiative so this is very reliable. Against Sillienne it's Auto-win and against Arinius with a different build it's pretty easy to win. I haven't seen Chimera in forever so i'm not sure about her honestly.

You might be right that i'm just going up against alot of newby players but it seems like there isn't a counter for many Champions to use against them. It's also starting to get to me that certain players seem to be trying to counter me but don't make much progress in the attempts. A few of them weren't very good sports about it either. Wolfen seem to me like they don't have any better chance without GOE builds but it's hard to tell because no good players use anything but GOE builds.

I had a nice battle today with my Chimera build against a Melmoth opponent where i actually felt like i could lose so there was that. He had me choked off on elixir for much of the match and my Archmage actually died though it did more than enough damage before it went down.

Dragon_Warrior

PostWed Sep 17, 2014 9:25 am

2 games yestarday and i lost one Vs Archer hero due to map, 2-3 samll mistakes and terrible misfortunbe in key moments ;)

second game with 3+1 GoE band was more lucky ;)

Im still waiting to see your lions :P

Astralwyrm

PostWed Sep 17, 2014 10:31 am

Maybe my opponent's just aren't as patient as yours, what kind of mistakes? I beat a certain veteran playing Wolfen who i won't name just now and he was on about how he shouldn't have focused on Arinius and about how he deployed his units and how he should have won that match with a different strategy. ^^';;
PreviousNext

Return to News