It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:03 am

The great feedback thread

Let's talk about official announcements.
  • Author

Astralwyrm

Re: The great feedback thread

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 12:40 am

How are things going? feels like it's been a long time since we heard anything.

chimeraelite

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 11:45 pm

Hopefully it's the calm before the storm.
Temper your aggression with strategy and you will be unstoppable. Fight with reckless abandon and you will be slaughtered.
Ign- Chimeraelite
Youtube Channel- Chimeraelite1
All criticisms are welcome. Just trying to start a dialogue on the game.

Astralwyrm

PostFri Aug 22, 2014 10:33 am

So i noticed something today that i was surprised to see. Fierce units who are killed by Chant of Fate trigger the aoe effect to occur. Eliminated isn't removal from the board?

Is this intended or is this a bug?

Astralwyrm

PostSat Aug 23, 2014 11:47 am

Recently i've noticed some players leaving once they get into the setup phase, i think because they are after a certain map.

chimeraelite

PostSat Aug 23, 2014 6:25 pm

I've noticed the same thing. Maybe there needs to be some sort of penalty if you leave that early in a game. Not sure what it should be though... Also, would it be possible to match people up based on their level or win ratio? The last two games I've played were both people who had no idea what they were doing.
Temper your aggression with strategy and you will be unstoppable. Fight with reckless abandon and you will be slaughtered.
Ign- Chimeraelite
Youtube Channel- Chimeraelite1
All criticisms are welcome. Just trying to start a dialogue on the game.

Astralwyrm

PostWed Aug 27, 2014 12:26 am

Guardian of Equilibrium really needs sorting out already, if any unit was worth 70+ AP it would be him. He really doesn't have any drawbacks to take advantage of as he is now. T2 and T3 lonewolves could be improved at the same time. T2 needs more parry mostly and maybe a cut in AP cost, he actually would be more reasonable at 65 ap compared to GOE. T3... Couldn't we just have a pure damage mage? what does he offer as a Warrior-Mage that GOE or T2 don't? More Will more Mana, then internal Rage may actually not fail and multi-cast is possible.

Remove Savage from all of the War Fury units, they honestly shouldn't need it if the War Fury mechanic is working correctly. That should make them a bit more viable.

Astralwyrm

PostSat Sep 06, 2014 11:13 am

Some timestamps for chat would be helpful. Often you see someone has said something when you come back from a game and you don't know when they said it, so you don't know if your wasting your time responding to them.

soyercold

PostSat Sep 06, 2014 12:05 pm

Astralwyrm wrote:Remove Savage from all of the War Fury units, they honestly shouldn't need it if the War Fury mechanic is working correctly. That should make them a bit more viable.

I Dream with that!!! i use wolfen and the most value unit is GoE a magician, thats weird, the best units must be the Fighters wolfs!! (fu*k magic)

Astralwyrm

PostSat Sep 06, 2014 12:22 pm

The only issue i see coming from doing it is that War Lion might then be able to do a 4 hit attack with War Fury and Fire at Will which could easily be too much.

phil413ican

PostSat Sep 06, 2014 7:00 pm

What would a war lion need to hit four times?! ;)
PreviousNext

Return to News