It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:15 am

Change is coming : Kain the Scourge

Let's talk about official announcements.
  • Author

Dragon_Warrior

Re: Change is coming : Kain the Scourge

PostSat Jun 07, 2014 8:02 am

Mid June :P
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Deep Blue

PostSat Jun 07, 2014 3:53 pm

I like the mechanics but much less the graphical aspect as Kain had a flail, not a sword! :O
Closed beta tester - Ram & Wolf player

Useful links:
AP army calculator (by Hod): http://dogsofwar.eu.pn/

Astralwyrm

PostSat Jun 07, 2014 4:08 pm

You sure you don't mean he had a flail not a shield blue? all the pictures of his model i've found he's holding a sword in his right hand and a flail in his left. So are many of these heroes new? i can't find a miniature example of alot of these. Like the whole cast of wolfen heroes and arinius.

Dragon_Warrior

PostSat Jun 07, 2014 5:14 pm

So are many of these heroes new? i can't find a miniature example of alot of these. Like the whole cast of wolfen heroes and arinius.

almost all heroes are new
only Chimera, Kaïn, Melmoth ... and propably Kelrys f its about daikeene elf with bow.

About Silienne - there were female archer hero Caelia but she was wife of Icquir Baron and the mercenary - Yshaelle that propably was a Lion and was also an archer.
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Astralwyrm

PostSat Jun 07, 2014 6:59 pm

I coudn't find any miniatures of Kelrys, however i found him mentioned in the wolfen lore on the confrontation wiki. He's the keeper of the Beast of Dracynran, a stone monument steeped in terrible power. I couldn't find any other mention of him but i was just skimming the lines since i've read it before.

Dragon_Warrior

PostSat Jun 07, 2014 9:46 pm

Astralwyrm wrote:I coudn't find any miniatures of Kelrys, however i found him mentioned in the wolfen lore on the confrontation wiki. He's the keeper of the Beast of Dracynran, a stone monument steeped in terrible power. I couldn't find any other mention of him but i was just skimming the lines since i've read it before.

Ok i checked - it was Kaëliss not Kelrys co it would be another new hero

Kaëliss was this small guy on the right:
http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac34 ... enClan.jpg

Dr.Ido

Site Admin

PostSun Jun 08, 2014 8:20 am

roder wrote:can we get an estimate on when this patch is coming ? June 20th?

Hopefully before june 20th, more like 17th or 18th. As soon as I know for sure, I'll let you know.
Previous

Return to News