It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am

Change is coming...

Let's talk about official announcements.
  • Author

swinweflue

Re: Change is coming...

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 10:24 am

Add achievement for Characters (Troops) only, it would give them more personality. You should keep you Skilltree but dont make it Exp. dependent let Players choose them before Battle, it would have a nice effect on countering and customising an Army.

vanderhagast

PostWed Jun 18, 2014 12:54 am

This this Hero thing ever come into effect? I don't see any heroes.

MhBlis

PostWed Jun 18, 2014 1:26 am

The patch is tentatively dated as tomorrow.

Dragon_Warrior

PostWed Jun 18, 2014 7:15 am

MhBlis wrote:The patch is tentatively dated as tomorrow.

where?
:evil:
i even called off my todays sword training ;P
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Dragon_Warrior

PostThu Sep 04, 2014 12:34 pm

We expect to release approximately one Hero per month and a new faction every 6 months or so. The first Heroes will be arriving during the summer and, after that, the first new faction.

any news about heroes? :P
or maybe new units? :P
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Dragon_Warrior

PostThu Sep 18, 2014 2:24 pm

any news?

chimeraelite

PostMon Sep 22, 2014 2:34 am

Just wondering if any Devs are out there lurking around the forums. It's been over a month since the last update, could you possibly give up any idea of when the next patch will be coming out? Or are you currently satisfied with the balance of the game thus far, and totally focusing on the creation of new races and units? (P.S. there are a few units that do not have any real place in any army. The wolfen crossbowmen being one of them tiers 1 through 3, and some that need nerfing, Guardians of Equilibrium, to name a few that I'm more knowledgeable about.) Either way, hope all is going well with production, see you on the battlefield.
Temper your aggression with strategy and you will be unstoppable. Fight with reckless abandon and you will be slaughtered.
Ign- Chimeraelite
Youtube Channel- Chimeraelite1
All criticisms are welcome. Just trying to start a dialogue on the game.

Astralwyrm

PostMon Sep 22, 2014 9:15 am

Jigoku is the only one thats been checking the site he was last logged in on the 18th. DR ido hasn't been on since he made that announcement on the paints and the elixir spawnrate back in August. They've still been making announcements on the facebook page though so i don't know. Maybe they are making another big change to the current units so hearing about the balance of said units isn't much use to them.

Deep Blue

PostThu Sep 25, 2014 10:14 pm

or maybe...they are simply focusing on the next confrontation game which is about to exit called "Styx"... ;)
Closed beta tester - Ram & Wolf player

Useful links:
AP army calculator (by Hod): http://dogsofwar.eu.pn/

Steco91

PostFri Sep 26, 2014 4:45 am

I don't think 'Styx' is in the confrontation universe. It bellongs to the same universe of 'Of Orcs and Men'. But yeah, I guess for now all their resoucers are directed to the release of Styx, Master of shadows.
PreviousNext

Return to News