It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:42 am

Changelog beta 0.12.12

Let's talk about official announcements.
  • Author

skydancer

Re: Changelog beta 0.12.12

PostSat May 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Uhm another small and pretty useless patch that didn't fix the many problem this game have.

Seem that devs don't have much time to invest on this game right now, probably they're more focused on other project, but seriusly there's so many design issue that could be fixed soo easily that is scary how this game feel abandoned....
~ work in progress ~

Deep Blue

PostSat May 03, 2014 9:37 pm

skydancer wrote:Uhm another small and pretty useless patch that didn't fix the many problem this game have.

Seem that devs don't have much time to invest on this game right now, probably they're more focused on other project, but seriusly there's so many design issue that could be fixed soo easily that is scary how this game feel abandoned....

they release a patch every 2-3 weeks to me it is not abandoned :D I also like to think they are testing the new armies 8-)
Closed beta tester - Ram & Wolf player

Useful links:
AP army calculator (by Hod): http://dogsofwar.eu.pn/

Dragon_Warrior

PostSat May 03, 2014 11:29 pm

I also like to think they are testing the new armies 8-)

:mrgreen:
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Legulysse

Site Admin

PostMon May 05, 2014 9:41 am

Dragon_Warrior wrote:During Chimera and Guardian Angel selfies tests i found a GREAT NINJA FIX... Hyperian stopped preventing from getting +1 STR bonus from Lions Strength... its great to see it. Anyone can confirm that for Righteous?

Can you elaborate on this ? I'm not sure to understand what was broken and what is fixed.
Dogs of War Online - Developper

Dragon_Warrior

PostMon May 05, 2014 11:54 am

Legulysse wrote:
Dragon_Warrior wrote:During Chimera and Guardian Angel selfies tests i found a GREAT NINJA FIX... Hyperian stopped preventing from getting +1 STR bonus from Lions Strength... its great to see it. Anyone can confirm that for Righteous?

Can you elaborate on this ? I'm not sure to understand what was broken and what is fixed.

both Righteous and Hyperian was "immune" fear skills before
now their provide automatic succes on bravery roll - so unit gets +1 STR from Lions Strenght skill.

this may be fixed some time ago - but i play legendaries once per 2-3 patches ;)
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Legulysse

Site Admin

PostMon May 05, 2014 1:36 pm

Ok, it's an "old" fix ;)
But be careful, they don't grant an automatic success, they just prevent the effects of a failed roll. This means that the +1 STR will only trigger if the unit gets a successful roll.
Dogs of War Online - Developper

Dragon_Warrior

PostMon May 05, 2014 3:00 pm

But be careful, they don't grant an automatic success, they just prevent the effects of a failed roll. This means that the +1 STR will only trigger if the unit gets a successful roll.

good to knew - thx
Previous

Return to News