It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 am

Open Beta starts tuesday february 4th at 10AM Pacific

Let's talk about official announcements.
  • Author

Dr.Ido

Site Admin

Open Beta starts tuesday february 4th at 10AM Pacific

PostMon Feb 03, 2014 2:51 pm

This time it's for real !

The open beta will start tomorow at 10AM US Pacific time.

From tuesday 10 AM until sunday 3PM all Ducats rewards will be increased by 15%/.

Let the battle begins :)

For more information, you can check
the changelog : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2335
the original open beta post : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2326

Deep Blue

Re: Open Beta starts tuesday february 4th at 10AM Pacific

PostMon Feb 03, 2014 2:55 pm

i suppose our 600 cyans will disappear as well, right? :)
Closed beta tester - Ram & Wolf player

Useful links:
AP army calculator (by Hod): http://dogsofwar.eu.pn/

Dr.Ido

Site Admin

PostMon Feb 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Yes, they will, no need to save them for later, spend like there will be tomorrow :)

mim3

PostMon Feb 03, 2014 3:19 pm

Dr.Ido wrote:Yes, they will, no need to save them for later, spend like there will be tomorrow :)

Then I think meme: "shut up and take my money" is perfect in this case ;-)

William

PostMon Feb 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Just to clarify...there will not be another wipe once game is in open beta, correct?

Dr.Ido

Site Admin

PostMon Feb 03, 2014 5:18 pm

William wrote:Just to clarify...there will not be another wipe once game is in open beta, correct?

No there won't be any more wipe. The beginiing of the open beta is the moment where we open the shop. We cannot expect users to pay while knowing that there might be a data base wipe.

The game is still in beta, so there will probably be some changes and maybe even some crashes and such (hopefully because the massive success of the game will put our servers unders stress beyond our wildest dreams :) ) but we won't do any wipe.

Cesso

PostTue Feb 04, 2014 12:01 pm

The closed beta has been a wonderful experience so far. I suggest you create an option to preview the character paint colors or your going to have a lot of people asking for it. Can't expect people to buy them without being able to see the figurine after adding the new color. Also, a mini campaign with escalating pre planned encounters amd boss fights with unique rewards (i.e. minor cosmetic alterations: spell, armor, weapon appearances, unique characters and/or minor reward boosts for completing missions or campaigns). If you are hurting for material on campaign creation feel free to contact me, I have a ton of experience writing fantasy style campaigns in many other settings. I would love to get the chance to help add to yours.
Also, the most recent fixes too care of a lot of the gameplay issues I was originally plagued by. Great job, guys and/or gals. One thing that needs a noticeable improvement in battle is the movement of the figurines. It is choppy and graphically dated. It still works for me as I like content over flashy graphics but a smooth movement sometimes is that last finishing touch for that seamless immersive experience. Thanks for listening and letting me play the beta! Here's to a successful launch.

P.S. Screw some of those bad reviews about Cyanide Studios, I love board game adaptations. Been enjoying Blood Bowl and its offspring for years.

kosonik

PostTue Feb 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Is it started ? How I can start playing, on steam this is still no active.

mindfuck

PostTue Feb 04, 2014 3:59 pm

kosonik wrote:Is it started ? How I can start playing, on steam this is still no active.

cas is 10AM pacific time if ur from europe that means 6 7 or 8 PM im not shure the rigth time

kosonik

PostTue Feb 04, 2014 4:11 pm

omg, sorry you are right, this is 7pm Warsaw time, I will wait few hour's more :)
Next

Return to News