It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm

Faithful Ram Army

A place where you can talk about your strategies
  • Author

isgFaceless

Re: Faithful Ram Army

PostThu Mar 13, 2014 5:18 pm

Thanks for all the replies and advice! :)
"I drink the bottle marked POISON on the off-chance that it's the extra-healing potion."

Deep Blue

PostThu Mar 13, 2014 7:48 pm

for the records, trying (first time after patch) my suggested build with the priest and pala, and got 2 wins vs top 2-3 ram player. As i thought that build is indeed brutal even without legendaries.

for the records i won vs:

5x hardboiled skeletons + 3x gargoyles with sneak attack

and

4x archers and 3x gargoyles with sneak attack --> i guess he wanted to take out my priest next match so badly...yet he proudly survived :-)

the build requires you to be very well positioned with your units as martyr has range 1 and ranged enemies are annoying. Just remember you can cast spiritual aggression -> bad omen -> transfer while in defensive stance. Or simply kill that archer with 2x spiritual aggresion :-)
Closed beta tester - Ram & Wolf player

Useful links:
AP army calculator (by Hod): http://dogsofwar.eu.pn/

isgFaceless

PostThu Mar 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Deep Blue wrote:trying (first time after patch) my suggested build with the priest and pala, and got 2 wins vs top 2-3 ram player.

Awesome job :) I'm currently leveling my priest (which is super tedious) but I'll be ready by time I start up my stream tonight :)
"I drink the bottle marked POISON on the off-chance that it's the extra-healing potion."
Previous

Return to Strategy Forum