It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am

Nuker Priest

A place where you can talk about your strategies
  • Author

Deep Blue

Re: Nuker Priest

PostFri Mar 14, 2014 11:34 am

Dragon_Warrior wrote:
as i wrote in another post displaying a similar tactic....3 skeleton warriors with martyr are enough to have all the faith you need.

skeleton with HB is so much >>> Devoting Sparkling currently

i knew you would say that...so ive my answer ready :D

you can stack mana but you can't stack faith (minus piety). This can be quite an important factor also and they can perform multiple roles so i dont think they are so much better imo.
Closed beta tester - Ram & Wolf player

Useful links:
AP army calculator (by Hod): http://dogsofwar.eu.pn/

Dragon_Warrior

PostFri Mar 14, 2014 12:08 pm

you can stack mana but you can't stack faith (minus piety). This can be quite an important factor also and they can perform multiple roles so i dont think they are so much better imo.

i knew you would knew/say that - and i saw that last game but still i have my answer ready 8-)

Faith can't be stacked but Aggresion is Twice cheper than Scourge and both units can cast their main spells twice only at full mana-faith.
And you can count how many Martyrs/Devotion you need to fill Priest to 6 faith (even starting with 0) and Mage to 12 (lets say from 4 - considering recovery skill)

:ugeek:
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Vahire

PostFri Mar 14, 2014 12:10 pm

Our game made me want to play a priest :D.The only problème is to get him to lvl 4 at least. :cry:.

I also played againt 2 black pala+priest (lvl 3 priest unfortunately),i felt the synergy was there and the combo could be great if the priest was lvl 4.

isgFaceless

PostFri Mar 14, 2014 1:55 pm

Black Paladins are a great counter to the Priest due to them being able to become Possessed. Also they can debuff Bad Omen by using Honor of the Black Paladins before attacking.
"I drink the bottle marked POISON on the off-chance that it's the extra-healing potion."

Deep Blue

PostSat Mar 15, 2014 9:44 am

Vahire wrote:Our game made me want to play a priest :D.The only problème is to get him to lvl 4 at least. :cry:.

I also played againt 2 black pala+priest (lvl 3 priest unfortunately),i felt the synergy was there and the combo could be great if the priest was lvl 4.

eheh thanks :) Priest aren't super easy to use as you need to setup many things such as targets for your transfer and sometimes a bad omen is better than a spiritual aggression. People who compare them to lion mages are missing the part that they are MUCH more complicated.

2 black paladin + priest...i played this in closed but it is worthless now i believe. Too many expensive units are very risky.
Closed beta tester - Ram & Wolf player

Useful links:
AP army calculator (by Hod): http://dogsofwar.eu.pn/

Dragon_Warrior

PostSat Mar 15, 2014 9:21 pm

People who compare them to lion mages are missing the part that they are MUCH more complicated.

Complicated makes them only weaker in newbie hands ;)
Proper use of dannerans was also complicated - so many players just lamed with that.
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.
Previous

Return to Strategy Forum