It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:02 am

Horses anyone?

Submit here your topics for the Official Guide! / Soumettez ici vos topics pour le guide officiel !
  • Author

strabourne

Horses anyone?

PostThu Jun 05, 2014 5:27 am

I think a cav unit would be aswome or perhaps if you could upgrade units and buy them stuff like horses or better armor that would be neat.

chimeraelite

Re: Horses anyone?

PostMon Oct 06, 2014 12:00 am

I think it would be awesome if you could spend ap to do stuff like that, but each different army would have to have their own thing. The humans and the undead could have horses, fine, but what about the Wolfen? What could they get? Caltrops? Traps? Nets?

That's another thing for the devs to think about, animate, and more inportantly, BALANCE. Right now, with the game still incomplete, their current focus should be on getting new units and races balanced, not adding onto the already existing ones.

All in all, I would like more customization, horses or otherwise, but this kinda goes along the lines of something to think about once the game is like 80 or 90% done. Once that rolls around, there are some other things they could so, but that's another subject for another time. :mrgreen:
Temper your aggression with strategy and you will be unstoppable. Fight with reckless abandon and you will be slaughtered.
Ign- Chimeraelite
Youtube Channel- Chimeraelite1
All criticisms are welcome. Just trying to start a dialogue on the game.

Return to Suggestions