It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 pm

Resetting Talents for ducats

Submit here your topics for the Official Guide! / Soumettez ici vos topics pour le guide officiel !
  • Author

oxycotton

Resetting Talents for ducats

PostWed Feb 26, 2014 3:39 am

the game is in desperate need of both the option to reset talents and the need for a ducat sink(something that u can spend ducats on infinitly) we only have a sink in healing cards at the moment and thats not enough in the long run.

make talent reset available for ducats and we solve both problems. Hell you can even make it available with both ducats and cyans and make some money on the side.

a better in-game unit overview with displayed total ap values would also make creating armies way easier and would invite people to theorycraft and try different stuff out coupled with the talent reset which would in turn help variate the metagame. it should just be like a page where u can pair units that u do or do not own and pick the talents you want and add them up.

GardenOfSun

Re: Resetting Talents for ducats

PostMon Mar 24, 2014 7:40 pm

I agree.

I just want to add that however, as far as AP calculations go, we already have the nice Hod's company builder. However at the moment it's down since it's currently hosted in a free space with limited monthly bandwidth. I wonder if Cyanide could fork some euros to pay a proper space to host it, it'd be a great service for the community.

Return to Suggestions