It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 pm

Level 20

• Author

phil413ican

Level 20

PostWed Aug 13, 2014 12:12 am

First of all I'm been level 20 for some time now so this does not apply to me or others like me. I think requiring people to be level 20 for the monthly competition is a bit steep. I've heard some complain that it takes a a long time, which it can. I see where you want them to buy the renown boost, but still I think it would be better it say they only had to get to level 10 to be rewarded in the monthly tournament. Its not like you get a lot in return for the time you invest. Just my thoughts and suggestion for you to consider.

I do like where the game is since the last patch. There are still several balancing issues and AP adjustments for units that are over priced and a few that may be under priced (GoE). Overall I think the game mode is at a much better place now as far as how you can win the game vs before.

Mavnas

Re: Level 20

PostWed Aug 13, 2014 3:19 am

Yeah, last month I got an army up to rank 11. Then I realized, I wouldn't play enough to hit level 20 by the end of the month and gave up on the top 10 because there wasn't really a point. Given that level isn't really that much of a hinderance in competing I'm not sure why requiring max level for any prizes is a thing.

soyercold

Re: Level 20

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 2:38 am

Yeah its a eternety leave lv 11 T.T plx change it!!

Return to Suggestions