It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 pm

Are you guys meeting your financial goals?

• Author

Deuzerre

Re: Are you guys meeting your financial goals?

PostTue May 13, 2014 4:35 pm

Yeah, but not in turn based stategy games that are generally exhaustive.

Dragon_Warrior

PostTue May 13, 2014 5:37 pm

did you knew full mechanics of damage output in any of Heroes series? or Kings Bounty?

i remember full mechanics only from Wesnoth
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Astralwyrm

PostWed May 14, 2014 1:40 am

Not sure about adding more information but it would be nice for some effects to be taken into the % chance to hit. A few times now i've had opponents who didn't realise what ring of ice does and that even with 100% hit rating you only have 50% chance to hit. It's won me some games where my opponent has tried to double shot one of my units with the effect on and they express their disbelief at the result.

I myself am not a confident archer user and what i find is that as a wolfen where moving followed by firing is frequent; it can be difficult to determine just where will yield better accuracy. If you could for example tag a enemy target and get a hot and cold indication of accuracy on the movement tiles. It could help with making smarter decisions when moving archers, while not filling the screen with 1 and 0s.

Edit: Also can we have some sort of counter effect for winning turn rolls? One thing that frustrates me is when you get a game where the turn rolls consistently favor the opponent and your forced to fight an increasingly uphill battle. I know getting first turn isn't always beneficial but on the other hand it often can be the difference between wether your unit dies or your opponent's.
Previous

Return to Suggestions