It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:03 pm

Additional QoL adjstments

• Author

Beobachter

Additional QoL adjstments

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 2:52 am

Just a few more things that seem to be good ideas:

Info boxes should be moved a bit:
At the moment, descriptions of abilities pop when you hover over them in the lobby area. However, some of the more wordy descriptions (i.e Guardian Angel) fall off the screen. Due to this, some players cannot see all the info on the ability. It would make sense for the info box to pop up where the unit's description is currently.

Chat box is a bit small:
Global chat is a bit small. At times it can be troublesome to read the text. Additionally, the box players type in to chat is a bit small as well. Particularly long strings can overflow off the screen. It would be nice to have both of these boxes be a bit bigger, or be part of a sub-window in the client.

Profanity filter option:
We are (hopefully) all mature enough to be okay with profanity I think. While this really has no bearing on the game play, it would be nice to have the option.
In-game: nullAurelian
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
It's time to toss the dice.

Deep Blue

Re: Additional QoL adjstments

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 11:11 am

Beobachter wrote:Just a few more things that seem to be good ideas:

Info boxes should be moved a bit:
At the moment, descriptions of abilities pop when you hover over them in the lobby area. However, some of the more wordy descriptions (i.e Guardian Angel) fall off the screen. Due to this, some players cannot see all the info on the ability. It would make sense for the info box to pop up where the unit's description is currently.

Chat box is a bit small:
Global chat is a bit small. At times it can be troublesome to read the text. Additionally, the box players type in to chat is a bit small as well. Particularly long strings can overflow off the screen. It would be nice to have both of these boxes be a bit bigger, or be part of a sub-window in the client.

Profanity filter option:
We are (hopefully) all mature enough to be okay with profanity I think. While this really has no bearing on the game play, it would be nice to have the option.

i agree with all. Also private messages should work a bit better (meaning not bug and go to the general chat) and it would be nice to message a player when he is playing a multiplayer game.
Closed beta tester - Ram & Wolf player

Useful links:
AP army calculator (by Hod): http://dogsofwar.eu.pn/

Return to Suggestions