It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 3:38 pm

Suggestion: allow injuries to heal over time.

• Author

Deep Blue

Re: Suggestion: allow injuries to heal over time.

PostFri Mar 28, 2014 10:47 am

7heHumbleDwarf wrote:I hope positive injuries wouldn't stack...

If positive injuries were "balanced" with an associated -1 trait like I mentioned, it would at the very least give the illusion of balance, but hey, I can see it being more trouble than it's worth. Still, I think any injury/title/medal should have at least some basis within the mechanics of the game...

Deep Blue, what do you think about this idea:
GardenOfSun wrote:Maybe these other types of effects could be linked to the random events, to make them even more interesting and impactful.

Well random titles or rewards are interesting (sort of an "epic" drop in a mmropg) as it gives "old" players a reason to brag :)

I would also like that for example every top 10 you do your units will receive a title or something. Or a title that lasts 1 week and it is refreshed every week if you manage to make it top 10.

ie: the first one in the ranking for one week has all its unit having a "medal/injury" with the name "Champion"
Closed beta tester - Ram & Wolf player

Useful links:
AP army calculator (by Hod): http://dogsofwar.eu.pn/

Dragon_Warrior

Re: Suggestion: allow injuries to heal over time.

PostFri Mar 28, 2014 10:58 am

one week names are not exacly motivation for me - i want something constant to be interested in it ;P
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.
Previous

Return to Suggestions