It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 pm

Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Astralwyrm

Re: Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 5:23 am

Legulysse wrote:Yes, Ability Buffs will make you unable to cast Spells, it mostly affects warrior-casters. It's a bug, I have the fix on my side.

Hope that includes Flask of destiny too x.x wasn't expecting to not be able to use Emerok's other two abilities after using it.

phil413ican

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 4:42 pm

"Had a bug going from a training match into a multiplayer game (where you can search while playing against the AI). When I was asked to select my units it didn't give the option to recruit a hero "

I've had this same issue when in training and searching for a multiplayer game.

Almanro

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Bugs:

- I used Powerful Swipe with my Golem but it didn't work (or at least it didn't seem to work, no feedback from enemy units to be hit missed).

- I had Exhausting Touch on a Morbid Puppet who died at the beginning of the turn for the -10 DAM and Exhausting Touch was not passed on. When I recreated the Morbid Puppet with my Necro, it had the Exhausting Touch on it

-there is something strange with Ryskar regenerative ability but I'm not sure about it: it seems that after it has been activated once, it regenerates also if he doesn't kill the other enemy unit. E.g. one unit attacks it and it's killed, he regenerates HP, then another unit attack him but it's not killed, he regenerates anyways a second time and so on.

Astralwyrm

PostMon Jun 23, 2014 5:52 am

After you send troops on a mission, in the current missions screen their names are not displayed properly. (Like as if there were multiple of a name stacked on top of each other)
Last edited by Astralwyrm on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Legulysse

Site Admin

PostMon Jun 23, 2014 9:39 am

Almanro wrote:there is something strange with Ryskar regenerative ability but I'm not sure about it: it seems that after it has been activated once, it regenerates also if he doesn't kill the other enemy unit.

I found a bug making him regenerate for every strike he makes, instead of fatal strikes. The fix for that will be in the patch.
I couldn't find a case where he heals from ally's strikes.
Dogs of War Online - Developper

Astralwyrm

PostMon Jun 23, 2014 12:23 pm

Well this is a bug i can't imagine can be missed. The leaderboard reset is still weekly rather than monthly, it just reset =D

MhBlis

PostMon Jun 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Personally I don't think the leaderboard should count for rewards until we have a version that the majority can called balanced and can't be gamed by one or two very OP lists.

Astralwyrm

PostWed Jun 25, 2014 1:23 pm

Two bugs found both concerning Yllia's love.
1: Yllia's love is missing it's 's on the green text when you cast it on another unit and check them for the effect.
2: Flask of Destiny's Regeneration 2 effect remains for a second turn but doesn't apply any healing at the end of the second turn. This means that Yllia's love is being blocked from being used for that turn when those units aren't actually benefiting from a Regeneration effect. Atleast i didn't see any healing being applied on the second turn and the tooltip for Flask of Destiny makes no mention of the effect lasting two turns.

Astralwyrm

PostWed Jun 25, 2014 5:04 pm

Another bug, Scourge of looters troop page when your buying him is off the screen up top. I can't leave the page because of it. Time to restart. edit: ah esc did the trick... and the issue seems to have fixed itself now. o.O

Chaps

Site Admin

PostWed Jun 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Astralwyrm> Hello, regarding Scourge of the Looters issue, could you provide a screenshot and a way to reproduce it ?
What screen resolution are you playing in ?
I can't reproduce it on my side.
PreviousNext

Return to General Forum