It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 pm

Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

MhBlis

Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 4:19 am

1. Sacred Wrath on the Lion Knight often will only attack once.

2. Can't make pursuit attacks after casting Sacred Wrath.

3. Aim gives no feed back.

Astralwyrm

Re: Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 6:31 am

I'm not sure if it includes other units with War Fury but i've noted with Runic Warriors of the Wolf that if you use War Fury before Mortal Insolence, you cannot activate Mortal Insolence. Where as if you activate Mortal Insolence first you can have both effects activated.

In the Headhunter's description it uses the word resist to describe it's ability to continue on, i mean theres no context for what it is resisting if that makes sense. Persist would make more sense to me but maybe i'm being nitpicky on this one ^^';;

In the general fang description you can lose the word "unit" after battle-hardened, it's not needed in that sentence and is a bit awkward.

The dark invoker, all of the black paladin troop profiles, all the hunter profiles and sadistic gargoyle have smaller description text.
Last edited by Astralwyrm on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

MhBlis

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 7:35 am

Games getting stuck after elixer points are calculated but before the discipline roll.

Axxey

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 8:03 am

Stuck with game started but entire menu/troop selection etc still stuck overlaying combat.

Could select units and interact with combat map but couldnt see it and could also navigate through the menus.

Legulysse

Site Admin

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 10:31 am

Thanks for those feedbacks, we will fix them as soon as possible.

I heard about teleporting units during an animation several times but I still couldn't manage to reproduce it, so any information about this case is more than welcome (especially units and buffs involved).

MhBlis wrote:Games getting stuck after elixer points are calculated but before the discipline roll.

What do you mean exactly by getting stuck ?
Dogs of War Online - Developper

Dragon_Warrior

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 12:48 pm

I heard about teleporting units during an animation several times but I still couldn't manage to reproduce it, so any information about this case is more than welcome (especially units and buffs involved).

Right now i get teleportation animation when enemy Predator Hero killed my Predator hero in auto KO strike - both units were teleported into KotH zone when the killing animation happened and their returned back to their initial places - its no option to make screenshot in time ;p

edit
ok i have screnshoot

Enemy hero was between my 3 wolfens (screen was made after animation but before attack enemy hero was between my 3 wolfens) http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/328 ... 69C07E01B/
and when attack animation happened - http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/328 ... 906939D99/
both screens was made during attack - no unit was moved :P
really between those 2 screens no unit was moved - it all happened durning animation - and stithed back to oryginal position after that
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Legulysse

Site Admin

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 2:51 pm

MhBlis wrote:1. Sacred Wrath on the Lion Knight often will only attack once.
2. Can't make pursuit attacks after casting Sacred Wrath.

I just tested it and couldn't reproduce. Did anyone else got this bug ?
I had one case with two normal attacks and one case with a direct KillOutright, both times gave me a pursuit.
Maybe there was something else in the equation ? Arinius makes everyone on contact unable to move.
MhBlis wrote:3. Aim gives no feed back.

What kind of feedback do you expect in this case ?
None of the game abilities give feedback on the cast tooltip.
Dragon_Warrior wrote:Right now i get teleportation animation when enemy Predator Hero killed my Predator hero in auto KO strike

I will try that. If anybody gets a 100% reproduction method please inform me ;)
Dogs of War Online - Developper

Dragon_Warrior

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 2:59 pm

I just tested it and couldn't reproduce. Did anyone else got this bug ?

i had it in even in training ;)
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Rharesh

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 3:14 pm

I played more than a few games with Ryskar,Bloodthirsty predator and he seems to heal at the end of the turn and on every attack instead of just when he kills a unit(even when someone else kills a unit in his melee range)

Another bug seems to be combact instinct,i'm not sure if it works or if it just doesn't show up

I also don't know if it's intended that Emerok's third ability grants regen to all the wolfen in his range(and this means even the opponets wolfen)

Chaps

Site Admin

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Axxey > Hello, do you remember what you were doing before joining this match ?
- was it your 1st game after the tutorial ?
- did you played training match ?
- did you find an opponent while playing a training match ?
- any other information ?

When this kind of serious bug occurs, please contact the support:
https://support.cyanide-studio.com/
And please join the .log files located in MyDocuments/DogsOfWar folder to your report :)
Next

Return to General Forum