It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:07 pm

Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

MhBlis

Re: Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 1:14 pm

This seems to be a display thing since I actually tested this challenging a friend. You get the -45% to hit displayed but you still seem to be able to attack fine. Getting hit back seems to be a bit more variable and when I had the time I was going to go back and test if it was working properly.

To be honest the % and damage statements seem to take nothing into account. So most often when you mouse over a target you get the wrong information.

- Shooting into cover with archers who ignore cover. The cover penalty is still included in the display.
- Combat Instinct still shows the -% to hit and be hit penalties.
- Assassin doesn't take the number of units surrounding the enemy into account for damage display.

- Sacred armor, does it display the ignored hit as a dodge, a parry, or no feed back.
This is asked because in some game you seem to get an inordinate amount of dodges and parries but the combat log doesn't feed back if the attacks are hits an misses so you can't really tell what happened.

Those three are off the top of my head but I know there are a few others I just didn't bother to actually setup and test.

Dragon_Warrior

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 4:10 pm

- Assassin doesn't take the number of units surrounding the enemy into account for damage display.

this works fine to me - i always check the dam outpoot with my Silienne before shoot - if i need another spark//sword in fray with the target or not ;)

OK - i checked rolls table and indeed skill works fine (or its even stronger because i expected that it works only one way - but still enemy units will have increased chance to hit Melmoth with any additional companion - but it works both ways - enemy units still have costant chance to hit him and Melmoth alone have constant chance to hit his ememies... that looks bit to strong as for one skill for me - especialy combined with counterattack and ambidex.

So only hints are bugged.
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Dragon_Warrior

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 5:10 pm

btw - why Arinus Strategist (3) is described as +4 to discipline rolls?? :P
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

MhBlis

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 10:55 pm

The only strong part I've found with the SKull Warrior is the fact that he can activate it and still run. Prevent that and it can be played around with strategy.

phil413ican

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 1:09 am

So I have had this happen a couple of times, when in a training mission I accept a game that I was searching for there is no option to pick your hero. It just was a blank white screen where the heroes should be in the pre-match.

Astralwyrm

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 1:26 pm

This happened to me while i was trying to tab out so i could keep entering my Tactician code.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 1412686005

Astralwyrm

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Could you make the match results include the champion in the AP amount. I don't think it does anything but confuse players about how much ap they have in their army.

Dragon_Warrior

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 5:14 pm

Scourge: Magicans - dont work Vs Chimera... ;p

phil413ican

PostSat Jul 12, 2014 4:55 pm

So I've had some issue were almost every other game I have gotten a disconnect error, but I didn't lose my internet connection. Just now was the third time after it happened twice the other day. Its always been when I have played Lion. Never had an issue with any of the games playing Ram and I have played about 60 games with ram vs 11 or so with lion. That is why I find this strange. Since having this issue happen 3 times out of 11 games as lion and none in about 60 with ram in the same time frame. All three losses I have in my Lion company are from this error. I know this last one was against Ram and I was up 6 to 1 about to score the last two points to win. This is probably the most frustrating issue for me at this moment.

So I guess what I'm suggesting is maybe a 1 minute grace period on a server disconnect. Playing a game for 20-30 minutes to lose at the end because the server disconnected you for 1 second... is rather frustrating and makes it a waste of my time.

phil413ican

PostWed Jul 16, 2014 1:21 am

So I have had this happen twice now. When I got the +50% boost to renown it only gave it to me on the first game I played and not for the 24 hours. This was from the daily events.
PreviousNext

Return to General Forum