It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:36 pm

Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Lykai

Re: Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Emerok 's Flask of Destiny gives regeneration not only friends but also enemies wolfen in his faith zone. Fix It please.

Thanks ;)

MhBlis

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Legulysse wrote:
MhBlis wrote:1. Sacred Wrath on the Lion Knight often will only attack once.
2. Can't make pursuit attacks after casting Sacred Wrath.

I just tested it and couldn't reproduce. Did anyone else got this bug ?
I had one case with two normal attacks and one case with a direct KillOutright, both times gave me a pursuit.
Maybe there was something else in the equation ? Arinius makes everyone on contact unable to move.

1. and 2. are separate issues.

1. I've had a number of games where Sacred Wrath would do a single normal attack. It still uses an Elixer point. I know it is a single attack since it only animates one and it only deals one set of damage. In my first game against Rido (at the time of the first post) I used the ability a total of four time. The first was fine every attempt after that yielded only one attack.

I've also seen other Arinius players have the same problem against me.

2. The pursuit has also happened in a number of situations where after using Sacred Wrath and killing or Out right killing a Unit I could make the pursuit movement but not any follow up attacks and had to wait for the turn clock to run out.

MhBlis wrote:3. Aim gives no feed back.

What kind of feedback do you expect in this case ?
None of the game abilities give feedback on the cast tooltip.

As previously stated in the thread that was created AIM does not feed back it's dice roll so you can't tell if the attack was even made unless a damage number comes up. This combined with no arrow travel animation makes for a real problem.

Axxey

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 12:01 am

Chaps wrote:Axxey > Hello, do you remember what you were doing before joining this match ?
- was it your 1st game after the tutorial ?
- did you played training match ?
- did you find an opponent while playing a training match ?
- any other information ?

2nd game,
had played 1 training map then 1 game(got crushed by 5x speed 6 sparklings, 2xspeed7 lions, rediculous) then this bug.

I was looking through different unit abilities in the buy page i believe, not certain if that was exactly(could navigate menus still after so i moved pages a bit trying to find a way into game), i was brousing somewhere in the game interface that wasn't in the "Play" page while waited for que.

Ended up having to quit out of dogs of war to get out, i could chat with my oponent in game and see everything from in game other than the combat map itself.

Axxey

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 12:07 am

MhBlis wrote:Games getting stuck after elixer points are calculated but before the discipline roll.

What do you mean exactly by getting stuck ?

Game stops at zero on turn timer flashing and sits there without actually starting the next turn after doing the between turn stuff, full game interface still available.

Astralwyrm

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 5:31 am

Theres definitely something glitchy about Kelrys' rising moon. Lots of teleporting when i use it, i even had a glitch where it turned back to a previous turn before putting them back where they were supposed to be. Also i noticed Counter-attack gives the same issue for Primal attack of ice as War Fury had for Mortal Insolence. Is this how it is for all units? you cannot cast a spell if you activate an ability first?

Legulysse

Site Admin

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 10:29 am

Axxey wrote:Game stops at zero on turn timer flashing and sits there without actually starting the next turn after doing the between turn stuff, full game interface still available.

Ok, that's an old bug I hopped had disappear, I will look into it.
Astralwyrm wrote:Also i noticed Counter-attack gives the same issue for Primal attack of ice as War Fury had for Mortal Insolence. Is this how it is for all units? you cannot cast a spell if you activate an ability first?

Yes, Ability Buffs will make you unable to cast Spells, it mostly affects warrior-casters. It's a bug, I have the fix on my side.
Dogs of War Online - Developper

Lykai

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 1:10 pm

Lykai wrote:Emerok 's Flask of Destiny gives regeneration not only friends but also enemies wolfen in his faith zone. Fix It please.

Thanks ;)

Another bug, if a player kills his own hero, the four points for the death of the hero don't go to the opponent.
Archer misses and kill Arinus the Royal Guard -> Four point for my opponent not for me.

Beobachter

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Fierce/Possessed bug.
Champion: Kain the Scourge
Units: 2 Dark Vassals, 1 Armed fist of the Scourge, 1 Henchman of Rot, 1 Servile Skeleton
Opponent type: Lion
Error: Unit with Fierce/Possessed did not die if they left Kain's buff radius. They died if they got hit outside of that radius.
Error: Units jumping over the screen. Server seemed to have problems recording moves.
In-game: nullAurelian
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
It's time to toss the dice.

Orochi

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Had a bug going from a training match into a multiplayer game (where you can search while playing against the AI). When I was asked to select my units it didn't give the option to recruit a hero (although in game after pre game selection screen they were there) and allowed me to pick a full 500AP of troops. I kept my choices to 300AP so as not to disadvantage my opponent but the option was there.

MhBlis

PostSat Jun 21, 2014 4:55 am

Another game just finished at the time of this Post "MhBlis vs darkblue"

Sacred wrath worked fine for the first use.

One the second and third use there was units teleporting around, no feed back in the combat log ie no attack rolls, and the units took only single damage values. So we can only infer that there was only one attack made.
PreviousNext

Return to General Forum