It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:40 am

Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

MhBlis

Re: Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

PostWed Jul 16, 2014 4:18 am

Mine still don't show up at all.

Astralwyrm

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 7:02 am

I looked at Defensive Stance's description and it doesn't include the +6 bonus to dodge. In the order description for Offensive Stance it doesn't mention the unable to strike back penalty either.

The tooltip when you cast either or these orders on the units is more in line with the effects. Though i'm not sure that Defensive Stance ends upon the next activation of the unit accurately describes it's effect or that players will instantly understand it's meaning anyway. Defensive stance is particularly different to most other orders in that it stays in effect until the unit makes it's attack on the next turn. Unless i'm mistaken.
Last edited by Astralwyrm on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astralwyrm

PostSat Jul 19, 2014 9:11 am

The zone control part of the Tutorial states that you gain 4 elixir for killing the hero which is out of date and incorrect.

I had this happen to me yesterday i couldn't get it to happen again today when i went into the tutorial but i figured i would post the image just the same.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =287770079

You can't see it in the image but it was flickering. It would disappear if i moved the screen away from that spot.

Also one of my Sparkling of flash got coma'd by a ronown boosting message (i clicked it for the hell of it), it's been several days now and there doesn't seem to be any indication that it will ever come out of it's coma.

Astralwyrm

PostWed Jul 23, 2014 6:14 am

Good job on the Tutorials are great =D i'm not sure what is still left unexplained... also i noticed you have a bad case of Ninjas, no mention of Elixir orbs no longer spawning until turn 5 in the patch notes.

Anyway onto the bugs. In the Advanced Tutorial the Sadistic Gargoyle is said to be a Skull Warrior several times throughout the tutorial.

Astralwyrm

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 6:46 am

Had what i think was a bug today whilst playing Kain vs a Chimera in the behemoth forest or whatever it's called. Kain counter-attacked the Chimera whilst Kain's Fist was in effect which shouldn't be possible because of War Fury.

Astralwyrm

PostWed Jul 30, 2014 5:12 am

Is the effect of double strikes on pursuit movements while using Kain's Fist also a bug? I thought it was one of his only good points but if thats a bug too then he's truly doomed to the oblivion of unused champions.

Astralwyrm

PostThu Jul 31, 2014 9:58 am

Warfury is bugged, on the turn it is activated the units parry drops to 0 but come the next turn parry is restored while Warfury is still displayed as being in effect.

phil413ican

PostTue Aug 05, 2014 1:01 am

Follow up to the discount. Since I now have had it happen twice today while I was logging in. I know I didn't lose internet, but the server still disconnected for a split second. Enough for it to interrupt a game. So my suggestion if there is no way to improve the server connections then to have some sort of time that you are allowed to reconnect before it ends the game. Maybe up to a minute if someone actually had a discount or had to reboot their computer for some reason.

Dragon_Warrior

PostTue Aug 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Anyone knews why sometimes Valkyrie - martial inspiration lasts only until end of turn?
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

WorgIt

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 8:32 pm

I just fought a Skul Warrior with my wolves. His Counter-Attack says that he'll counterattack every parried meelee strike - but he seemed to counterattack every meelee strike, regardless of if it was parried or not.
PreviousNext

Return to General Forum