It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 pm

Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Astralwyrm

Re: Bugs Galore. Add them here for the Devs

PostWed Jun 25, 2014 6:13 pm

I'll try to reproduce it if i can. When i get back on the pc i'll check what screen resolution it is. Using my vita to post this.

Astralwyrm

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 11:50 am

I think this is a bug, i can't find anything detailing this on the hero in question. When any unit moves up to Arinius, on that activation they are unable to attack him, it says the unit is out of range when they are stood adjacent to each other.

My screen resolution is 1440 X 900, i haven't been able to reproduce what happened.

MhBlis

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 1:10 pm

It's the immobilization affect. I finally managed to reproduce that once I played against the Royal Guard a few times and had other people feed it back to me.

When you move into an adjacent square it comes up with the Immobilization text above your unit and then you can no longer attack. Oddly you can activate commands and abilities you just can't actually make an attack.

So either it has an unintended affect or one not listed in the description of the ability and affect. Currently it is actually a useful affect for him. Since in the follow up turns the unit can attack freely.

Astralwyrm

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 2:10 pm

I figured it was, it's more annoying for the effect not to be listed than anything.

Astralwyrm

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Ambidextrous has a typo, it says Counter-Attack doesn't suffer an ACC penalty but Counter-Attack has a Parry penalty. Also for a unit that has only 12 parry he seems to parry alot, maybe i'm just unlucky.

Dragon_Warrior

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 2:32 pm

Also for a unit that has only 12 parry he seems to parry alot, maybe i'm just unlucky.

Considering Cranes parry 12 stat you must also consider his Fear 17 ;)
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Astralwyrm

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Dragon_Warrior wrote:
Also for a unit that has only 12 parry he seems to parry alot, maybe i'm just unlucky.

Considering Cranes parry 12 stat you must also consider his Fear 17 ;)

Your probably right on that, he's a monster i had to change my objective and build to 7 elixir to win in my last match after defeating an entire ram army, because Melmoth won't die. He can easily take on all 6 of my Wolfen at once and no amount of chants of fate can keep up with his regenerative abilities.

Also i'm getting alot of teleporting when Melmoth uses Counter-Attack.

MhBlis

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 10:24 pm

I suspect the RNG was against you because my Royal Guard didn't parry a single attack at all yesterday. When hes defense fails he really is pretty squishy.

Astralwyrm

PostMon Jun 30, 2014 3:06 am

In the description for the Chosen of Light's Blurred Aura. It mentions -2 << short defense >> whatever that is.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =278571085

...and i caught my bug from earlier again and screenshotted it this time. While this bug is happening its making any of the units you click on do this with the odd exception it seems. Like the odd time one will appear normally but if you click on another and then click back it will be doing the same as the rest.

Astralwyrm

PostMon Jun 30, 2014 2:48 pm

Maybe it has something to do with my brother having the TV setup as a second screen? he leaves it connected all the time so i tend to forget about it.
PreviousNext

Return to General Forum