It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:34 pm

Is it possible to make suicide mission worth it?

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Astralwyrm

Is it possible to make suicide mission worth it?

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 7:52 am

I get that this mission has low cost at 10 ducats but with 100% coma for failure and only 60-65% chance of success as the highest odds out of my level 1 units across the 3 factions, 1 failure is enough to wipe out most of the reward you could get out of it. Is there a way to beat the odds? Or is this mission so... unrewarding on purpose? i mean it's a suicide mission lol

Like... is there a unit that can get 100% success at level 5 or something? i can't imagine anything below 100% would make it worth attempting with anything above level 1 or 2 with such a small reward. The Highest % i can get on this mission at the moment is 80% with my level 4 Grave Guardian.

SoulCollector

Re: Is it possible to make suicide mission worth it?

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 7:59 am

Astralwyrm wrote:Like... is there a unit that can get 100% success at level 5 or something? i can't imagine anything below 100% would make it worth attempting with anything above level 1 or 2 with such a small reward.

Not that I know of, I think the best I have seen is also 65% or 70%, honestly that mission is not worth it at all, just don't do it. That mission comes from a time were getting Ducats was a hell of a lot harder than it is now, in fact I think some of those missions need to be reworked but to be honest with you at this point is already almost to easy to get Ducats right now, I'm sitting on 100k Ducats for example and even if I go down to 90k I get back at 100k in about 2 days.

Astralwyrm

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 8:08 am

It wouldn't even need to reward ducats to be worth it, like if it had 100% injury on failure. Yes i know that will cost us even more ducats. But players could send their level 1 units with fear on the mission in search of disfigured (+1 fear) and warscar.

SoulCollector

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 8:20 am

Astralwyrm wrote:It wouldn't even need to reward ducats to be worth it, like if it had 100% injury on failure. Yes i know that will cost us even more ducats. But players could send their level 1 units with fear on the mission in search of disfigured (+1 fear) and warscar.

Ohhhhhhh!!! Now, that's the best idea I have read in a while but devs will have to make it difficult or else everyone will have +1 fear units all around, maybe 500 Ducats for a 25% chance no matter the level or the rarity or class.

+1 to this. :D

Return to General Forum