It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 pm

3 Small Bugs

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

SoulCollector

3 Small Bugs

PostSun Apr 20, 2014 6:36 pm

1. After you guys changed the in-game chat the people that like to chat at the deployment stage like me suffer from an involuntary skip of deployment. When people reply to you, the text area refresh? taking the focus out of the text imput area and making space bar finish your deployment stage.

2. After selling 1 Oblivion Shard I thought I got no Ducats from it, my total money amount never changed, so before I reported it I restarted the game and the money was showing properly now.

3. This one has happened to me many times but I'm not so sure how to exactly replicate it. The way it happens seems to be something I do at a specific part of the turn, after the end of my before-last unit activation, if I have 2 more units than my enemy and the next turn goes right to me again, if I pressed space bar at a specific time, I pass the activation of my last unit without a pop up window telling me if I'm sure I want to pass the activation.

I hope they are easy to fix.

Thanks in advance.

Deep Blue

Re: 3 Small Bugs

PostSun Apr 20, 2014 7:09 pm

SoulCollector wrote:
3. This one has happened to me many times but I'm not so sure how to exactly replicate it. The way it happens seems to be something I do at a specific part of the turn, after the end of my before-last unit activation, if I have 2 more units than my enemy and the next turn goes right to me again, if I pressed space bar at a specific time, I pass the activation of my last unit without a pop up window telling me if I'm sure I want to pass the activation.

I hope they are easy to fix.

Thanks in advance.

i never experienced the first bug although i admit im not chatting too much during the deployment :)

Other than that ... i experienced quite often the number 3 and often it happened when i used tide of the death. I think that either double clicking on the clepsydra to pass the turn with your first unit leads to automatically pass also the second activation. I usually do not experience lag and it does not happen so often but i have to be super careful to click just once :D
Closed beta tester - Ram & Wolf player

Useful links:
AP army calculator (by Hod): http://dogsofwar.eu.pn/

SoulCollector

PostWed May 07, 2014 4:39 pm

SoulCollector wrote:3. This one has happened to me many times but I'm not so sure how to exactly replicate it. The way it happens seems to be something I do at a specific part of the turn, after the end of my before-last unit activation, if I have 2 more units than my enemy and the next turn goes right to me again, if I pressed space bar at a specific time, I pass the activation of my last unit without a pop up window telling me if I'm sure I want to pass the activation.

Thanks a lot for fixing the bug #1 the number #2 I haven't test it again and is not so bad but the #3 bug is still in there, just happened to me last night and I lost my Archer's activation at a very important time of the game, would it be possible to have it fixed by next patch please?.

Thanks in advance.

Dragon_Warrior

PostWed May 07, 2014 4:55 pm

i also can confirm #3

it happened each time when i played RAM but it may be related fact - that my ram band have the highest number of units.
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Legulysse

Site Admin

PostWed May 14, 2014 1:15 pm

#3 confirmed and fixed on our side.
Its indeed a matter of input spam.
Dogs of War Online - Developper

SoulCollector

PostThu May 15, 2014 4:15 am

Legulysse wrote:#3 confirmed and fixed on our side.
Its indeed a matter of input spam.

Cool. Thanks for the hard work :).

Return to General Forum