It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 pm

Chastisement Of Light Error?!?

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Grim.Nightshade

Chastisement Of Light Error?!?

PostSun Apr 13, 2014 2:02 am

I was playing a game earlier and when P122aboy used his Chastisement of Light it hit unit farther than four squares away, then the next turn it missed someone who was in range. My guys were six squares away. And yes I checked his mages spells range and it was clearly not in range. Anyone have any similar situations?? Thanks for the feedback.

SoulCollector

Re: Chastisement Of Light Error?!?

PostSun Apr 13, 2014 2:54 am

Well i think you don't understand exactly how the spell works, the range 4 of the spell marks the general area around the caster where he can have a target, then the spell is 3 hexagons around the point where you click. So, let say the mage moves his 4 hexagons and you have 1 unit that is now on the farthest hexagon of the range 4 area he needs to begin the spell (he doesn't necessarily needs to target a unit, he can target the ground too) after he marks the target on the farthest hexagon of the 4 range the spell has a 3 hexagons range around the target hexagon you selected, so that can make that spell have a total range of 7 hexes (or is it 6?, I would need confirmation on that).

Is not a bug is just how the spell works. I hope my explanation helps you out on understanding the spell.

p122ab0y

PostSun Apr 13, 2014 4:43 am

Seems like everyone remembers battles with me :)

Grim.Nightshade

PostSun Apr 13, 2014 3:02 pm

Oh, thank you, Soul Collector. And yes P122ab0y, it doesn't surprise me. Does it you?? ;)

Return to General Forum