It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:23 pm

[bug] resolving missions

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Deep Blue

[bug] resolving missions

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 8:52 am

It happens that a nice bug occurs making it impossible to retrieve the cash from the missions. It happened twice when i had 8 mails. Only rebooting the game solves this issue.

the error message is something like : mission not solved + you have the skull warrior glitch showing that you sent several 99999 AP skull warriors :)
Closed beta tester - Ram & Wolf player

Useful links:
AP army calculator (by Hod): http://dogsofwar.eu.pn/

Bousk

Site Admin

Re: [bug] resolving missions

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 9:03 am

Hi Deep Blue,

do you have any log files to feed me ? :geek:
The error message was the red one on top-left of screen ? Any idea on the time when it happened ?
Do you remember what actions you did before that happened ?
8 mails from 8 missions ?

Thanks for your report.
Dogs of War Online - Dev Team

Dragon_Warrior

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 11:06 am

Deep Blue wrote:It happens that a nice bug occurs making it impossible to retrieve the cash from the missions. It happened twice when i had 8 mails. Only rebooting the game solves this issue.

the error message is something like : mission not solved + you have the skull warrior glitch showing that you sent several 99999 AP skull warriors :)

it happens frequently for me - it may* be related with more than one band sending their man to missions or with sending units from other than last used company (when game starts it auto sets last used company as current).

*but its only idea ;)
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Deep Blue

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 1:07 pm

yeah i do actually use multiple units from different warbands. It also happened when i had 5 mails so i guess the number is not particularly relevant.

Unfortunately, not log to show you :-( if it will happen again i will try to send it.
Closed beta tester - Ram & Wolf player

Useful links:
AP army calculator (by Hod): http://dogsofwar.eu.pn/

Return to General Forum