It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 pm

profile win/match statistics issue

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

p122ab0y

profile win/match statistics issue

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 4:28 am

I noticed this recently but I dont know if the bug is recent or has been around. After winning against certain opponents you don't get the +1 under wins in profile section. I'm not sure what the root cause has it does no happen consistently but since yesterday when I caught it for the first time I've noticed it happened twice.

Bousk

Site Admin

Re: profile win/match statistics issue

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 8:41 am

Hi,

have you seen the postmatch after your victory ?
If not, the postmatch process failed and the game has not been registered. :?
Dogs of War Online - Dev Team

p122ab0y

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 5:39 pm

Hi Bousk,

I'll keep cognizant of it and let you know any additional findings. Here's what I've observed (not sure if there is any correlation)

-I believe this is not just a recent issue. In retrospect I should have definitely have a much higher win/match (It's currently at about a 4:1 but thinking back, I'm sure my win/loss-draw ratio should be much higher based on previous weeks rankings)

-Of the two recent times I caught this, I did see the post-match splash screen.

-Of the two recent times I caught this, both victories resulted from opponent admiting defeat.

- Under Profile, It is updated correctly the total "matches" (+1). It is updated in the 3 recent matches. It is also updated correctly on the top 100 ladder. It does not update the "wins" stat.

-I've recently observed strong delay/lag at the login screen. I also get several "connection lost" events which boots me from the lobby to the login screen. This happens several times in succession as I re-attempt to login. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the issue mentioned above but upon entering the lobby, I observe mutliple duplicated "account updated with steam id" prompts which may be causing some bad server-client data exchange side effects.

Dragon_Warrior

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 6:06 pm

-I've recently observed strong delay/lag at the login screen. I also get several "connection lost" events which boots me from the lobby to the login screen. This happens several times in succession as I re-attempt to login. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the issue mentioned above but upon entering the lobby, I observe mutliple duplicated "account updated with steam id" prompts which may be causing some bad server-client data exchange side effects.

+1

Edit

I saw loading screen of game with p122ab0y... got error - returned to menu ;D

Edit2
Srsly... another game with p122ab0y but i got no highlited hexes in setup and was unable even to switch units already placed... game crashed after two activations of turn 1...
+ some weird graphical issues
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/331 ... 94B2A74BF/
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

p122ab0y

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 10:24 pm

Ah Draconnor was you. Yea DK I dunno what happened but I think you dropped (because I got a victory instead of game interrupt). Also I did not experience the issue mentioned above this time with you.

p122ab0y

PostSat Apr 12, 2014 9:37 am

Bousk wrote:Hi,

have you seen the postmatch after your victory ?
If not, the postmatch process failed and the game has not been registered. :?

It's happened 2 more times in the today. This is starting to get very annoying.

OK I have something! After you accept a match (At the unit selection screen) if your opponent disconnects (alt+ f4) you are taken back to the lobby and your match count goes up by 1. I suspect this is only one of several ways to cause this issue. PLEASE FIX ASAP!

SoulCollector

PostSat Apr 12, 2014 4:50 pm

p122ab0y wrote:It's happened 2 more times in the today. This is starting to get very annoying.

I'm not sure of the problem in question of this thread because I normaly don't play 400 AP but I also got 4 dropped games on April 11, 2 were losses 2 were wins. Haven't had this many drop games in a while and apparently I wasn't the only one. Maybe is something server side? or did you guys changed someting?. Something I did notice, is that when I had dropped games a couple of months ago the timer would get stuck for about 1or 2 minutes and after the game detected both players were still connected the match continued. Now the timer gets stuck and after 30 seconds or so you get the "Connection lost" pop up and you go directly to the results screen.

Not sure if you guys changed it but if you did, would it be possible to go back to the pause and detection of both players after 30 seconds - 1 minute to resume games?. I mean I'm probably not alone in this, but when people use Netflix in my house for example, the Router gets a little overwhelmed and some pings go over the 4 second limit and I lose 4-8 packages in a row.

Return to General Forum