It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 pm

New Patch and Oblivion Shard

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

SoulCollector

New Patch and Oblivion Shard

PostThu Apr 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Ok. No one has talk about this new feature yet, so I will go ahead and be the first one to do it.

Honestly, I wasn't sure this was possible to pull off but congratulations Devs for making the new feature so very well balanced. Now, the way to make those footsoldiers fit in any company you are trying to make is super fast and cheap but if you want to reset a level 5 heavy unit it cost as much as a new unit, perfectly well balanced in my opinion.

Loving the new patch so far, you guys fixed some things we reported in here very fast.

Thanks a lot.

Deep Blue

Re: New Patch and Oblivion Shard

PostThu Apr 10, 2014 8:36 pm

people never speak of what they like :-) anyway i of course love them. I can finally test some wacky talents....and im already regretting it lol (can't really make to work any wolven elite above 2-3 sigh)
Closed beta tester - Ram & Wolf player

Useful links:
AP army calculator (by Hod): http://dogsofwar.eu.pn/

MhBlis

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 5:38 am

I just logged in and got these. Great addition thank you. Really helps us more casual players try out stuff.

Dr.Ido

Site Admin

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 8:51 am

Hey,

We're glad you like it, thanks for telling us :)

Jormungandooo

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 12:08 pm

I <3 IT :D

Dragon_Warrior

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 12:34 pm

I personaly still didn't use even one shard ;)
i have all units + all sidebords that i need in both main faction slots for current meta :P
and i did all tests that i wanted before they appeared :P
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Almanro

PostThu Apr 17, 2014 4:43 am

Love it, very balanced and I already used many shards to try different company compositions, now I can also see a possible "end game" in lvling all my units to max lvl (before, choosing to lvl up a unit was a stressful process, knowing that it may bite me back if I wanted to try something new) and then I'd continue anyway to play to try different army compositions (and maybe new contents!).
This game has done great steps forward since closed beta, just a bit more AP balance for some units and then the devs can focus on new stuff (e.g. new maps, victory conditions and races, especially new maps would be welcomed! ;) )

PS: I'd like to have more time to play now, but the last weeeks have been busy and the next ones will be more... :(

Return to General Forum