It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 pm

Legendary Meta

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

MhBlis

Re: Legendary Meta

PostMon Apr 07, 2014 9:18 pm

As a fairly new player 3 weeks now, Legendaries are the pits. Still learning all the aspects and then you come across one of these. No strategy and no real way of changing up your army to deal with it when it happens again. It really really makes this game look P2W.

I too have taken to writing down the names but it's purely so I can skip the game and save myself the time.

Deep Blue

Re: Legendary Meta

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 6:29 am

MhBlis wrote:As a fairly new player 3 weeks now, Legendaries are the pits. Still learning all the aspects and then you come across one of these. No strategy and no real way of changing up your army to deal with it when it happens again. It really really makes this game look P2W.

I too have taken to writing down the names but it's purely so I can skip the game and save myself the time.

skipping the game gives you the status of "leaver" meaning that you will have to wait longer to find a game. If you noted the names i would suggest you to change your warband specificaly to counter these ;-) 5x skeleton archers with ferocious usually will do.
Closed beta tester - Ram & Wolf player

Useful links:
AP army calculator (by Hod): http://dogsofwar.eu.pn/
Previous

Return to General Forum