It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:14 pm

Two wee questions for the devs

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

GardenOfSun

Two wee questions for the devs

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 6:57 pm

I've got two questions, more curiosity than anything else. I'll try to be brief, so you don't have to lose too much time here. ^_^

1. Do you have scheduled a date for full release? I'm not holding my breath, since I know there's still a lot of work to do, but I was curious to hear if there was one.

2. Is it me or the wolfen units models are a bit too much big? I don't know, it's always disappointing seeing one of my towering fangs go down to some pokes from a wee puny human; it feels like models so big should be much stronger than they are. I know, it's a minor point, and maybe it was like that in TT too, so, again, just a curiosity. ^_^

Legulysse

Site Admin

Re: Two wee questions for the devs

PostFri Apr 04, 2014 9:54 am

Hi !

1 - No date so far, but I'm not sure what you are hoping behind the word "full". We push new content with most patches regularly, and we are not keeping features or factions for ourselves ;)

2 - That's an interesting point. Wolfens are big by nature, and I think the figurines were even bigger, but maybe base infantry units should be slightly smaller. We will make some tests if we find the time.
Dogs of War Online - Developper

GardenOfSun

Re: Two wee questions for the devs

PostFri Apr 04, 2014 10:31 am

Thanks sir, I know these were minor matters, so I appreciate you taking the time to answer. As for release I guess I was just curious to know the scale of time projected to have all the armies out. :P

Return to General Forum