It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 pm

Bug with Warrior-Monk movement after casting

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

SoulCollector

Bug with Warrior-Monk movement after casting

PostTue Mar 25, 2014 3:32 am

Hello all. Something happened to me for like the 3rd time and I asked on the chat and other people told me they have seen it too.

When you use a warrior-monk for example Black Paladin or Valk you activate the warrior-monk, you cast something, then for example the unit you are engaged with has 8 hps left, the unit will die on your attack and you move your warrior-monk around the target so you are closer to the other enemy unit to follow up after you kill the engaged unit, the game shows the green hexes you can move on but if you make your maximum movement or pass over difficult terrain or end the movement on difficult terrain (not sure what exactly triggers this) the activation ends automatically and you miss your attack.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Errol Flynn

Re: Bug with Warrior-Monk movement after casting

PostTue Mar 25, 2014 3:57 am

Yeah it is definitely bugged. It will work fine if you do not alter the path to attack ie: move and attack is just the one click. If you move to a hex, then attack your turn will end before you can attack. Having unused defensive stances means your turn will not auto end (I think). If you move into combat, then cast you still also get to attack.
This bug is a result of the warrior-monk nerf in last patch. I think it is just meant to stop you moving, casting then sprinting, or casting then moving and sprinting. As it is now it often leads to missed attacks which I do not think was the intention.
Open Beta Player. World Champion Coin Tosser.

Dragon_Warrior

PostTue Mar 25, 2014 7:33 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2750
reported two times already
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

SoulCollector

PostTue Mar 25, 2014 4:42 pm

Dragon_Warrior wrote:http://forums.dogsofwar-online.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2750
reported two times already

LOL I even posted on that Topic, sorry about making this thread then, feel free to delete it.

In my defense I blame frustration and long work hours XD. I seriously didn't remember the thread.

Return to General Forum