It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:57 pm

Any new patch?

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Dragon_Warrior

Any new patch?

PostMon Mar 24, 2014 10:37 am

any chances for new patch ?
even small ?

You promised that after last one - new patches will be smalles and more frequent ;P
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Jigoku

Site Admin

Re: Any new patch?

PostMon Mar 24, 2014 10:49 am

I am sorry because there might have been a misunderstanding here.

When I wrote about the current patch process, I stated that we wanted to make balance patches smaller and more frequent, but mostly unrelated to "feature" patches.

We are actually working in that direction but we are not finished with the task yet (and don't know when we will...); as a result, we are still on the "old pace" for now.

As for the "normal" "feature patches", they will still have approximately the same frequency, and still add features / fix major issues that are not related to balance (and sometimes, contain minor balance fixes in them too).

If all goes well with our testing, a patch is about to hit your server soon...ish ;)
Dogs of War Online - Game Designer

Dragon_Warrior

PostMon Mar 24, 2014 12:50 pm

If all goes well with our testing, a patch is about to hit your server soon...ish

great and thx ;)
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

GardenOfSun

PostMon Mar 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Thanks for the information, it's quite nice to see the devs so involved with the community.

Return to General Forum