It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:02 pm

Useless skills and abilities - volume 2

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Dragon_Warrior

Re: Useless skills and abilities - volume 2

PostMon Mar 24, 2014 4:36 pm

t costs THREE faith. Like spiritual aggression or middle way. It is as overpriced as ylia's love for what it brings. Two should be the right number imo....and even then for a skill that lasts until the end of turn it is not that great. I appreciate the new fear roll mechanic though so maybe 2 activations would be better....or give the pala "unavoidable destiny" from the closed :D
the aura may be weak now but when other factions will aprear it may become really powerfull against will 6-8 on the regular units.
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Deep Blue

PostMon Mar 24, 2014 7:15 pm

Dragon_Warrior wrote:
t costs THREE faith. Like spiritual aggression or middle way. It is as overpriced as ylia's love for what it brings. Two should be the right number imo....and even then for a skill that lasts until the end of turn it is not that great. I appreciate the new fear roll mechanic though so maybe 2 activations would be better....or give the pala "unavoidable destiny" from the closed :D
the aura may be weak now but when other factions will aprear it may become really powerfull against will 6-8 on the regular units.[/quote

my point is that the effect per se is not bad, but those 3 faith points required (iconoclaust!) are a bit too much for something that lasts until the end of the turn. Only one question tough, does it stack with honor of the black paladin? it is something i always wondered as the "fear" stat is never "buffed" on the tooltip.
Closed beta tester - Ram & Wolf player

Useful links:
AP army calculator (by Hod): http://dogsofwar.eu.pn/

Dragon_Warrior

PostMon Mar 24, 2014 11:25 pm

3 points may be problematic Vs Lions... but imo even Vs wolfens they look promising (Btw this aura cumulates with Paladin aura or not? - cumulative bonus should be enough even for more elite (non ranged) wolfens... especialy on lev 4-5 Paladin ;)
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.
Previous

Return to General Forum