It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:25 pm

Developers giving Cyans

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Lord Panda

Developers giving Cyans

PostTue Mar 11, 2014 11:48 pm

Does anyone know how to put their cyan code in Steam? I'm not sure where is the option. Plz and thank you.

Bousk

Site Admin

Re: Developers giving Cyans

PostWed Mar 12, 2014 12:08 am

Hi,

all the keycodes we give are not about Steam.
You type them directly in-game through the option>profile menu (top right).
Dogs of War Online - Dev Team

Lord Panda

PostWed Mar 12, 2014 12:14 am

Thanks!

Lima

PostWed Mar 12, 2014 2:49 am

Figures, a thread about cyans and a dev response is immediate.

We ask for an explanation as too why the changes this patch have been put in place and silence.

Dr.Ido

Site Admin

PostWed Mar 12, 2014 10:13 am

I understand you frustration in regards to the new patch, we changed a lot of things and you have the right to dislike most of it. As to why we did the changes, the answer is very simple, because we think that the game needs it, that it will make it more enjoyable for more people. We might be wrong, obvisously, because, if we're changing things now it shows that we think that we were wrong in the past but we do things with the sole intent of improving the experience of all the players.

I'm sorry that you seem to enjoy the game less, and I'm sorry that you don't seem to be the only one, obviously that wasn't our goal and we're reading everyting that you post.

Splagadou

PostWed Mar 12, 2014 11:34 am

Hum, I don't want to appear interested of winning cyans, but how exactly do you get that codes ? Is it reserved to special members ?

Thanks

PS : English is not my mother tongue, please forgive my syntax.

Dragon_Warrior

PostWed Mar 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Splagadou wrote:, but how exactly do you get that codes ?
Thanks

for example
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2684
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Lima

PostWed Mar 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Dr.Ido wrote:I understand you frustration in regards to the new patch, we changed a lot of things and you have the right to dislike most of it. As to why we did the changes, the answer is very simple, because we think that the game needs it, that it will make it more enjoyable for more people. We might be wrong, obvisously, because, if we're changing things now it shows that we think that we were wrong in the past but we do things with the sole intent of improving the experience of all the players.

I'm sorry that you seem to enjoy the game less, and I'm sorry that you don't seem to be the only one, obviously that wasn't our goal and we're reading everyting that you post.

Thank you for clearing that up, this really was the first indication that anyone showed concern over the latest patch issues. But I really must ask one question and Im sorry for it being on this thread. What was your intention with the new deployment and is that where you are planning on heading with this game or have you started having second thoughts?

isgFaceless

PostWed Mar 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Lima wrote:What was your intention with the new deployment and is that where you are planning on heading with this game or have you started having second thoughts?

I, for one, do not agree with the new deployment system, but I do not necessarily have a significant concern about it. I don't believe it to be game breaking at the moment. Everyone says its a roulette: I don't agree. I like the fact that units are closer together to make getting into the action take less than one turn. I don't like that on some deployments that units touch. It's not all deployments. There have been a couple games where we still weren't close enough to sprint to each other. This is okay imho.
"I drink the bottle marked POISON on the off-chance that it's the extra-healing potion."

Splagadou

PostFri Mar 14, 2014 6:28 pm

for example
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2684

Dragon_Warrior => thx, i don't think i will participate, for at least all the reasons Deep Blue gave. I rather be number 1 of the 400 AP bracket :).

Return to General Forum