It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:03 am

How to kill a game with one patch

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Deuzerre

Re: How to kill a game with one patch

PostTue Mar 11, 2014 8:53 am

I will agree there: I came back with a bit of anticipation with several of the changes but the spawn is terrible, and for some reason I don't get any money at all in game.

Add to that some absurd balance decisions (I'm OK with them reducing the price of elites a bit to bring them back but don't nerf low level at the same time for heaven's sake!)

I'll see you guys on the next patch.

William

PostTue Mar 11, 2014 9:44 am

LOL.

I played one battle (VIP) and took out my opponents mage and then the VIP on my first move :roll: ...cya next patch.

Hod

PostTue Mar 11, 2014 9:56 am

William wrote:LOL.

I played one battle (VIP) and took out my opponents mage and then the VIP on my first move :roll: ...cya next patch.

This is just wrong. If I was your opponent, I would justifiable rage quit.
Hod's CoolMiniOrNot Gallery

Useful links:
Mirror 1 AP army calculator (by Hod): http://www.dogsofwar.co.nf/
Mirror 2 AP army calculator (by Hod): http://www.dogsofwar.eu.pn/

Dragon_Warrior

PostTue Mar 11, 2014 10:14 am

Vip scenarios with messed deploy allowing to put units on enemys back is so much wrong ;P
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

Vahire

PostTue Mar 11, 2014 2:01 pm

i like this patch,no more lame and brainless comp,more strat at the very start,if your unit get kill before you can activate it you just mess up super hard,blame yourself(i dont even know how that's possible ),the game is more balance (not perfect but better than last patch) exept for the swordmen that are useless.

Lions players crying cuz they cant play with 40 heal and 40 damages nuke/turn anymore :cry: (yeah it was balance :lol: ).But i'll be honest and say the nerf of the valk was not necessary.And btw,you proly did not notice because you were busy crying over your poor lions but wolfs got hit even harder by this patch.

Imo good job with this patch.

Dragon_Warrior

PostTue Mar 11, 2014 2:30 pm

Imo good job with this patch.

lol
ign: Draconnor, Cynwall player, 23 years in computer games, 14 years in battle games, 8 years in Confrontation Universe, 4 years of making own battle games.

isgFaceless

PostTue Mar 11, 2014 2:55 pm

I have yet to play this patch due to working and a pregnant wife, but after reading everyone's posts I'm getting nervous. I've read that Wolf and Lion got nerfed, but any word on Ram? I've only skimmed through the patch notes.
"I drink the bottle marked POISON on the off-chance that it's the extra-healing potion."

Dragon_Warrior

PostTue Mar 11, 2014 3:07 pm

isgFaceless wrote:I have yet to play this patch due to working and a pregnant wife, but after reading everyone's posts I'm getting nervous. I've read that Wolf and Lion got nerfed, but any word on Ram? I've only skimmed through the patch notes.

Its not exacly about nerfing... some were werid and wrong - but can happen to any patch.
The real problem is with 'new deployment' when you can place units even with direct contact with enemy.

Vahire

PostTue Mar 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Dragon_Warrior wrote:
isgFaceless wrote:I have yet to play this patch due to working and a pregnant wife, but after reading everyone's posts I'm getting nervous. I've read that Wolf and Lion got nerfed, but any word on Ram? I've only skimmed through the patch notes.

The real problem is with 'new deployment' when you can place units even with direct contact with enemy.

Y you can do that if your opponent is stupid.

@isgfaceless : they nerfed ram too.They nerfed the 3 things that were broken last patch :sparks+mage for lion,ram black pala+skel war and wolf harrass from war-monk.

Now you can play much more units/strats and more comps.Elites and legendary are now worth playing,you can still play zergs(less effective but still viable).Ppl are just crying because they cant play their op anymore and need to think more ,usual stuff for all online games.

Dragon_Warrior

PostTue Mar 11, 2014 3:38 pm

Ppl are just crying because they cant play their op anymore and need to think more ,usual stuff for all online games.

nope
becouse they knew how the game works and played it quite long time.

and you really can stop trolling
PreviousNext

Return to General Forum