It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:10 am

Next Monday Patch! :)

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Lima

Re: Next Monday Patch! :)

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Vahire is the guy that was complaining when he found out the next patch was going to nerf Occult Erosion and E touch. Now that he knows that lion is the one that gets hit hardest hes ok with it.

Spawnferkel

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Since elite units may be more in line with other units, the KotL might be undusted again, and if you play him right, the remaining heal might be just enough to make him extremly tough.

But we have to wait and see how the game will be played once the patch is out.

There are alot of good changes, and some changes that I cannot evaluate just yet.
Find me ingame as Fleischpest

Vahire

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Lima wrote:Vahire is the guy that was complaining when he found out the next patch was going to nerf Occult Erosion and E touch. Now that he knows that lion is the one that gets hit hardest hes ok with it.

You are the guy that was complaining about occult errosion ent E touch,they nerf it and you have somthing else to complain about.What did you expect ? That they would let your poor lion have their way with their 3/4 heals and 40 damages/turn mage ?

As i said,lion are proly (cant be sure for now) overnerfed,at least the current lion meta,but it will open other comp and play styles and that's a good thing.

Lima

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 5:09 pm

First:
Lion may be overnerf now but i think it's good

Second: I never asked for E touch to be nerfed I asked Occult erosion to be nerfed.

Third: Did occult erosion really get nerfed? Because its range is unchanged, its effects/dmg are the same, and now if you cast it I have to focus my dmg on your tanky unit, which is something that I didnt have to bother with before. Oh and Im not even sure if my stats go back to normal after I kill your pala.

Finally: I think they over did it on the mage setup nerf but it still does 40dmg/turn (even though thats something I said I was against), but Im still hopeful that its viable and this is a beta.
Previous

Return to General Forum