It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:43 am

New shop: usability etc.

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Kvarkin

New shop: usability etc.

PostFri Nov 22, 2013 2:41 pm

1. Gold-red color of "Cyans" category absolutely looks like active category. I was sure it is bug, that cyans are always active, until I started this topic and looked more carefull. Actual "active mark" is too imperceptible.
2. Fade effect on hovering over stuff in shop, IMHO, is too strong.
3. In "Purchase of item" screen "Number of items" input box is too tiny, no "+"/"-" buttons, while pressing new number ("3", for example) it doesn't replace "1" (set by deafult) it becomes "13" instead. There is even no way to select this "1" to replace (same in chat, you can't select any text).
4. For "Guild" category an image for stuff is too tiny according to whole element of the list (other parts of the element, but image, takes too much of size). Actually, I'd suggest to reduce the size of all elements of list in whole shop.
5. Description of "Fate Card' is not obvious, and I still don't know what "renown" is =)
6. In "Units" category showing same unit 5 times in a row looks like overkill. I'd suggest, for example, to put 5 prices on 1 unit card:
1 lvl - 1 _cyan_img_ 200 _ducat_img_
2 lvl ..
5 lvl (max) 36 _cyan_img_ 14020 _ducat_img_

or any other idea... but now it really looks like an overkill (level filter doesn't help a lot, cuz it's annoying reclick it everytime you enter the shop)
7. As i wrote earlier in other topic: Having "regular" both in "Classes" and "Ranks" is frustrating, "Regular" in "Classes" should be changed to "Melee" or "Warrior" or smth.
8. It would be nice if someday detailed tooltip would appear while hovering over filters lines.

Kvarkin

Re: New shop: usability etc.

PostFri Nov 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Finally! =))))
I found that "renown" is "fate", acrually... So it was just renamed like that.

Kvarkin

Re: New shop: usability etc.

PostFri Nov 22, 2013 3:12 pm

I dont want to create too much topics, so will just add few more minor stuff here:

1. "News" window is not scrollable by mousewheel.
2. That'd be great if double clicking on friend's nickname in friends list would open a chatwindow with him rightaway. I always doubleclicking firstly, and only after ther I click once and choose "Chat" from menu.

Return to General Forum