It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 am

Suggestion: set a max number of Wounds

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Almanro

Suggestion: set a max number of Wounds

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Hi all,

just a little suggestion regarding the Wounds that I thought about after I've been sending a Swordman on the "Kidnapping a Noble" mission for about a month now and he accumulated 21 Wounds (while the bonus percentage to complete the mission is still the same!)

This poor unit has, among many other things, also both his eyes gouged out, both arms broken and hands crushed and some other Traumatic injuries so I was thinking that, after like 8-10 wounds, you should add the possibility for another message to pop-up (neither Wound nor Death) where it says like "Retirement time" and either you pay a fixed sum (that increases with the sum of the wounds) or the mercenary is going to leave the company for a nice hospital or retirement house... ;)

Wounds.JPG
Wounds.JPG (163.31 KiB) Viewed 2291 times

Have a nice weekend,

Almanro

PS: Without joking anymore, I think you should try to improve how the wounds are inflicted and avoided in the future. E.g. you may create different types of wounds: one group that cannot be healed but only avoided with Fate Cards, another one which happens more often and will take time to heal (time that can be reduced with items and/or specializations of veteran units

Return to General Forum