It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:05 am

Feedback on missions, lvling, prices

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

ZeroUnderscoreOu

Feedback on missions, lvling, prices

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Rewards of missions are not balanced. There's kinda no reason to send units on any mission except the shortest (15 min). Not only their success chance is the highest, but also they have the highest reward rate.
It's good that now I can send 2 units on Pickpocket (I don't know if it was a patch or I got it from lvling), but still that limit should be increased.
Cost of XP missions is too high - a unit costs 1k ducats & lvling of it is more then 10k.
IMO units' lvling is too long, especially mentioning that upgrades' choise is permanent. There's pretty definite difference in power of lvled units, and it would take several dozens of games to lvl a unit. It would put new players at a big disadvantage.
Price of bonuses is also too high - ducats bonus costs more then what it would give. I kinda don't understand what's the reason to buy month XP bonus - though lvling is long, it's not that long.
0_o

Jolly Roger

Site Admin

Re: Feedback on missions, lvling, prices

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback !
Don't worry the events, missions, and prices are still being balanced. Our team is working on the subject and your remarks are very helpfull for us.
Dogs of War Online - Communication Manager - Community Manager

ludakiz

Re: Feedback on missions, lvling, prices

PostMon Nov 04, 2013 1:22 am

Missions are really boring at the moment. It will be better if there are few tier of quest's
I tier- almost no penalty and no wait time. This ones give some meterials to let you make the longer quests.

II tier- bigger penalty but rewards are better. They will require some materials from t1 quests. Also at the end there to be 2-3 questions with answers(something like story, where you pick what to do). Depenending on them reward can be better or worse, This thing can even create secondary market for better quality materials that cut the quest time.

III tier- like t2 but on few stages( something like daily quests) that can take few days to complete, but rewards can range from units to buffs.

Return to General Forum