It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:24 am

Stream.

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Kvarkin

Stream.

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 7:24 am

Hello everybody!

First question is for Inzo mostly: I'm thinking about streaming my games on twitch and can't find if it is prohibited or vice versa encouraged/supported?

And for everyone else: would you like to watch live games (twitch)? Would you watch recorded videos with commentaries (twitch/youtube)?

Izno

Re: Stream.

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 9:33 am

Hey there,

No problem from streaming, the NDA ended with the start of the Closed Beta. You can also monetize your content if you want to.

We sure would like to see some community based content on our side ;)

Kvarkin

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 9:46 am

Nice to hear, and thanks for swift answer.

So I started streaming here: www.twitch.tv/kvarkin/

Any suggestions about quality and/or contet are highly appreciated, because it is my very first experience in streaming.
And, btw, if any of you want to be streamed/recorded, just find me in game or steam.

See you all in game and on my channel hopefully =)

Kvarkin

PostThu Nov 21, 2013 3:25 pm

I'm frustrated that Twitch didnt add "Dogs of War Online" in games list yet.
I still use old school game "Dogs of War" to tag my videos yet =(

I'm not sure if it is able, but maybe you could help me with it somehow? As I know (from here) they add games to twitch list from their own "games portal" giant bomb. There is a page for DoWO:
http://www.giantbomb.com/dogs-of-war-online/3030-44341/ but they still don't add the game on the list in twitch =(

Maybe you should add a "release" there (for open beta, for example, or for even closed beta yet) and they will add it right after. I'd add "release" myself, but I don't know when did you start closed beta and so on...

You may add release for DoWO here: http://www.giantbomb.com/dogs-of-war-on ... ewRelease/

Hope for your help, so I won't use this 1989 year game to tag my videos and stream =)

Izno

PostThu Nov 21, 2013 5:26 pm

That's an idea, we will see what we can do ;)

Return to General Forum