It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:35 pm

Suggestion: Units skill tree before buying them

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Almanro

Suggestion: Units skill tree before buying them

PostSun Oct 27, 2013 3:08 pm

Hi,

finally, after about 2 months of farming games and missions, I've got to 40k ducats, now the question is: which legendary unit should I take? Without seeing their future abilities it's a hard decision (I'm playing all 3 races)...

Before the game is released, I would like to strongly suggest that either on the website or in the "buy a unit" page you'll show the skill tree of a unit. In the end, I'll buy and try everyone of them, but above all when I don't have many ducats and I should select the starting units of a company or just 1 legend among the others, knowing the stats would help greatly my choice!

Another suggestion to improve the longevity of the game is creating a different fame level for the various companies and the maps: if my Wolfen company improved their fame and can get new units, why also my Lion or Acheron just created company can immediately get all the units and fame? Instead the maps should be unblocked independently of the company used but as it is, depending on the games played.
This would be very important if the game survives and new races are going to be created: getting immediately all strong units won't be an incentive to continue playing more than a few matches.

Have a nice weekend,

Almanro

faraon

Re: Suggestion: Units skill tree before buying them

PostSun Oct 27, 2013 4:23 pm

I also would like for the Fame to be separate for the companies,

One other thing i would like is for the soldiers to have some assignable roles in the companies that give it some benefit (medic - lower chance for injury if in game, captain - +1 DIS, scout - can be deployed after normal hidden deployment) this could be earned for xp after reaching max level

Izno

Re: Suggestion: Units skill tree before buying them

PostMon Oct 28, 2013 10:07 am

Hi, thanks for your feedback !

For your first point, many players made the same demande and I highly suspect the developpers will do something for that demand ;)

Really good second point too !

Return to General Forum