It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:53 am

why do i always lose

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

ThomasJefferson

why do i always lose

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 6:38 pm

My unit is 2 Lion Of war one is lvl 3 one is lvl 2
and 2 archers 1 is lvl 2 1 is lvl 3
Im using the human army thing (green)
i use this to battle my friend who has all lvl 1 but he uses the army with gargoyle and he can have like 9 of them and ALL of the army hit like 17 and shit while mine hit 11 with archer and lion 17 and gargoyle hit 24 i always use a pretty good tactic but yet i always lose cause they die so quick when i have 4 who suck (cause i can only have 4) and they can have like 8 of very good soldiers
have i done something wrong or does the human class just suck

ThomasJefferson

Re: why do i always lose

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 6:39 pm

i forgot to add does someone know how you buy those healing cards after u play a game cause i got 0

Uekiss

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 7:04 pm

For the fate card u can have them market >guild>fate card 1.5kgold the third one on the first line.

For the human i didn't try the lion, i did try the other 2 formation and can say that human don't suck:
The 115 ap knight is a good tank, the mage is nice, valkyrie is fun if well played, the archer are cool and the blade guys hum didnt try them with more lvl not much fan of them.

Mnk

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 8:57 pm

A lion knight, a mage, and those two rad archers with no range penalty - there you go, all set for the ladder!

Izno

PostTue Oct 22, 2013 9:47 am

Lion can definitely be tougher at first, especially the Knight + 2 archers +1 mage comp. It requires very good positioning and use of tactical orders to be effective against some comps.

But I can assure you that some more experienced players are able to do just fine. To start, the comp with Lions or Valkyries is probably easier ;)

Return to General Forum