It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:08 pm

Balance/Feedback Comments from Stress Tester

Chat with other players about your DoWO experience!
  • Author

Melestav

Balance/Feedback Comments from Stress Tester

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 1:16 am

Hey folks, nice game, providing some feedback.

Include army brackets for match selection. It is extremely frustrating to be autobalanced into a comp that just doesn't work and ruins the match.

Change wounds to expire on a duration similar to the missions if you have to include them at all.

Allow the ability to down level (or just ignore levels for a match) for units to fit AP caps more appropriately.

Give the ability to view talent/levels trees in the unit purchase store.

Remove the unit cap (or greatly increase) for all companies.

Clarify many spell effects including casting spells more than once a turn, whether or not the ability can be recast if it has a duration (valkyrie regen, etc), how long effects actually last (taunt, etc).

Rebalance warrior/monk riposte/counterattack talents - very weak I think?

Improve order tooltips/explanations. The +2str Wolf order and the human reroll order specifically.

Improve how the end of turn timer works in relation to orders/casting spells. Many times I tried to fire a spell at 1-2 seconds left and it just failed.

Provide a % display for incantation/faith failure rate similar to attack rates.

Seal of Dalaran, when cast on the mage, seems bugged as it works two turns in a row.

Clarify what "shot" means on Lonewolf spell.

I think the mouseover movement indicator is buggy and sometimes ignores flying/mobile units true movement capabilities.

Balance issue - I think charging through a threatened square should incur an attack of opportunity.

Would also be happy to continue beta testing if you folks need anyone else at this time. Thanks!

Izno

Re: Balance/Feedback Comments from Stress Tester

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 9:29 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and your interest in the game.

I'm afraid we don't distribute keys by ourselves at the moment, but it could come back or new distributions could take place trough gaming websites. In both case, we will keep you updated here and on the Facebook page.

Return to General Forum